It's Only The Beginning

Reader Pov~

After making sure the new workers were doing what they should be doing. I make my way over to the bar where Husk was drinking something.  I knew a lot about everyone in this hotel beside Alastor was a hard person to get info on. Which makes me more curious about him. Anyway the info I got on Husk was pretty easy to get a hold of. Husk is an anthropomorphic cat with a casino playing-card theme.His true name is unknown but everyone calls him Husker or Husk for short. He died on 1970's with a unknown death. He is almost a pansexual but he dislikes Angel Dust. His role in the hotel is Front Desk Clerk/Bartender at The Happy Hotel.

He seems to have a lot of skills as Aside from English, Husk can speak the following languages fluently: Italian, Russian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese. And Husk is shown to be efficient at games involving gambling and can make it so that the game wins in his favor. As for his personal is Husk is generally in a monotonous mood and can be vulgar at certain times, even saying he lost the ability to love years ago. He can be gruff and is a sarcastic and unenthusiastic alcoholic, He also loves to gamble because he has an unhealthy addiction to it. Husk is very easy to persuade, as all it takes to win him over is a wink and some cheap booze.

Knowing this info makes my job ten times easier. I smirk as a get closer to him sitting in front of him. Oh Husk we never got the chance to meet each other right way. "My name is N/a" I said smiling at him. He looks at me for a quick second before smiles too. "Hiya Toots name Husk can I get you something to drink it's on the house" he said with a smirk.  Let's see how good he is at understanding Japanese." Hai, O sake o o meshiagari itadakemasu ka (yes may i have sake cutie)" I said with a smirk. He blinks a couple of times before smiling right back at me. before saying "Sukina yo ni ". (As you like)

As he pours some sake for me out of the corner of my eye I seen Alastor talking to Charlie. "Here you go pretty little thing" Husk said setting down my small cup of Sake. "Arigatogozaimashita Kyukei was itsudesu ka? (thank you, hey when is your break?) I said making Alastor look over at us wondering what we are talking about. "Itsu demo tazuneru riyu wa?(Anytime why you ask?) Husk said looking at Alastor with a evil smirk. "Watashi wa kangaete ita Dekireba An'nai shite kudasai"   (I was wondering if you can show me around) I asked taking a sip of my drink. "Watashi wa Shitaidesu" (i would love to)" He said taking my hand as he runs out the door. As I look back to see Charlie, Angel Dust and Alastor looking at us. 

Time Skip~

I get back to the hotel, after Husk show me around for a bit before he take me to a casino. I stay there for a bit until i got bored so I left. I make my way into the hotel to see anyone beside Husk standing in the front room. "Hey guys everything okay?" I asked looking around. "Oh yea we were just worried about you since you were with Husk" Charlie said making sure I am not hurt I guess. "Ya he was support to show me around I mean he show my a bit when taken me to a casino I got bored and left" I said looking shock. "If you wanted to be showed around you could have ask me dear" Alastor said looking at me with worry in his eyes. 

"I agree with Alastor you shouldn't be alone with Husk or Angel Dust they are bad news" Vaggie said making her way other to me. "I am sorry for making you all worry about me I was perfectly fine" I said looking at all of them with a smile. " I think that is enough for one day don't you agree dear" Alastor said stepping front. I nod my head and yawn a bit. "Why don't you take tomorrow off and rest you have done so much for this hotel and you haven't had a day off for a while" Charlie said hugging me. 

"Are you sure Charlie I don't mind working" I said hugging her back. "No you need to rest go home and take a nice hot bath and relax for once" she said letting me go. "Ok if you say so you ready to go Alastor? " I said looking at him. " I have some stuff to do before I can go home but I will teleport you home and you can relax I will bring home some dinner i will tell you when I am on my way home" he said smiling at me. I nod my head and waved everyone goodbye before being teleport to my room I have in Alastor house. I make my way into my bathroom start the hot water. I pour some bubbles soup in there. I take off my clothes stepping into the nice hot bath and relax. Just than a song came in my head and I couldn't help but sing it out loud. 

(I DONT OWE THIS SONG ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO Au/Ra feat. CamelPhat Thank you)

Hell raising, hair raising
I'm ready for the worst
So frightening, face whitening
Fear that you can't reverse

My phone has no signal
It's making my skin crawl
The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them, too, see them, too

Welcome to the panic room

Still waiting, hands shaking
Maybe the coast will clear
But these voices, these strange noises
They followed me in herMy phone has no signal
It's making my skin crawl
The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them, too, see them, too

Welcome to the panic room

There's no crying wolves now
'Cause the truth has settled in
Hiding under goose down
For your nightmare to begin

Welcome to the panic room