At School (S)

A/n::Taekook came to school separately cause there relationship is private

Tae::CHIMMY!! WHAT'S UP SHORTY!!!

Jimin::YAAA MY EARS SHUT UP YOU ALIEN!

Tae::Ok jeez but anyway let's go quick it's my hubby's lesson time go go go!!

Jimin::Ok jeez let's go(where's my Yoongi I want him I am feeling single)

-At jks classrooom-

A/n::Vmin came to class but 2 people was looking at them with list and heart eyes........ You guessed it it was yoonkook

Jk::Your late Mr Kim and Mr park any excuse?

Tae::..... N... Nooo s... Sir...sorry I.. It won't happen... A... Again.... *Pout*

Jimin::Yes sir we are sorry...

Jk:Ok this is the first and last warning now go to your respectful seats...

Jimin::Yes sir and thank you*Bows down*

-They went to there seats-

A/n::Tae was sad/Upset he's hubby is to strict in school and he doesn't like that..

-Time skip- (cause I am excited about the smut!!!)

-They went home-

A/n::Tae and jk came back home but jk wanted to kiss and hug Tae Tae but our Tae Tae was sad because of his hubby so he ran upstairs to take a shower and wore a oversized shirt with his thighs covers mid way..... Jk saw him wearing that and got hard..... So he went to Tae and spoke...

Jk::*Husky voice*Baby you woke me up let's make a baby now??

Tae::.... Wh.. What... What? H.. How?

Jk::By wearing this don't worry I won't be gentle*smirk as he picks up Tae in bridal style*

Tae::Hub.... hubby We have school.... Tom.... Tomorrow?

Jk::Yes but take rest tomorrow

Tae::ok....

(Smut beings!!)

A/n::They reached there shared bedroom and jk pushed Tae on the bed and started kiss him hungrily Tae moaned when jk sucked his skin making dark purple hickeys... jk hovered over him and took his and tae's shirt of and starts to give hickeys to his chests.... Soon there's clothes were on the floor bed creaking, Skin clapping, Moans and groaning...

Tae::Koo~Ahhh~~Hmmmm sl~~Slow downahhh~

Jk::Can't guarantee baby boy nghh~(Going more harder and faster)

Tae::AHHHH MHHH~~~AHH BABY LET ME COME AHHH~~

Jk::Come for me baby boy ngh~

A/n::Both came on each other jk collapsed on tae's body panting heavily

Jk::Did I hurt you baby??

Tae::No let's sleep now I am tired

Jk::Ok let's sleep*smile*

Alright it's finish now bye I purple you💜💜💜💜💜!!!