At morning- 5 (S)

Author perspective
As taehyung was cooking he felt two muscular arms around his slim tiny waist he didn't bother as he knew who it was still angry at his husband who was still confused by Taehyung's behavior...

Jungkook : baby talk to me what did I do?? *Jungkook whined*

He still didn't get no answer he then left Taehyung's waist and turned him around and crashed his lips into Taehyung's who didn't even bother one second he started kissing him Jungkook picked him up and placed him on the counter top...

(Smut...)
Giving hickeys to taehyung when he felt something burn while kissing taehyung he turned off the stove and continued kissing Taehyung again giving hickeys to Taehyung who was moaning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jungkook Took Taehyung's shirt of giving full open mouth hickeys he bit on of Taehyung's nip as Taehyung hissed in pain Jungkook started to suck on that nip Taehyung was messing Jungkook's hair Moaning Jungkook took his shirt of as well revealing a toned abs🤡
As he again continued giving hickeys to taehyung...
He pulled Taehyung's pants off and undergarment in one go and began stroking his husband's dick who was moaning shamelessly As he gave a perfect handjob taehyung layed on the counter as he tried to close his legs but Jungkook didn't let him as he was now Fasting his pace on stroking Taehyung's dick finally Taehyung came on Jungkook's hand and chest Jungkook wasn't done he pulled his Undergarment and pants in one go as well picked taehyung up and placed him on the wall and Slammed his cock in Taehyung who let out a chocking moan Taehyung's nails gripped jungkook's back more as Jungkook groaned at the pain in his back but still didn't stop as he fasten his pace in hip thrusting...

Taehyung : ahhh~Cu-Cumming ahhhhh f-fuck J-Jung-kook!

That still didn't stop Jungkook as he thrusted into taehyung in a animalistic speed hitting Taehyung's prostate taehyung moaned out loudly and shamelessly as the thursting got more hot Taehyung eventually came on His tummy and Jungkook's abs while Jungkook came inside Taehyung's ass...

(End of smut...)

As Taehyung was Holding on the wall knowing he'll fall if he let go of it Jungkook helped Taehyung wear his clothes and he also wore his clothes he cleaned the mess they made on the wall, Floor and counter
Jungkook picked Taehyung up and went to their shared bedroom placing taehyung on the bed who was sleeping while hugging his Husband's warmth and Jungkook slept as well...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! 💝💝💝🥳🥳🥳