Next Morning

A/n::Tae woke up with a sore back but then he looked beside him and saw no one he thought jk went to school so he went down and saw jk cooking again that's when taehyung spoke...

Tae::Leave it I will do it*said coldly*

Jk::No baby its ok you have a back pain I will do it just rest ok? *smile*

A/n::Taehyung didn't smile cause he is still mad at jk meanwhile jk knew he fucked up real bad...

Jk::Baby! foods ready! Come quick!

Tae::Here let's eat...

A/n::Taehyung sat down and started to eat food quietly meanwhile jk was staring at TaeTae he can't focus on the food cause usually taehyung talks about everything when there eating food but today he is quiet...Taehyung finished his food and went to wash the dishes...

Jk::Bae let me do it you have a sore back you go rest on the bed and I will come and massage you ok go now*Smile*

Tae::Ok*Left*

Jk::*Sigh*I am sorry I know I fucked up

A/n::Jk was done washing the dishes and went to the room just to see taehyung in a short dress...

Jk::Bub come lay down I'll massage you!

Tae:Hmm

A/n::Jk slowly massaged taehyung's back as taehyung was feeling relaxed... Taehyung let out a small moan enough for jk to hear it...

Jk::You like it*Low tone*

Tae::Yes*Feeling sleepy*

Jk::Ok you can sleep if you want I will be here massaging you*smile*

Tae::Hmm...

A/n::Taehyung what into his dream land while jk was watching him sleep cutely and smiled at him and said 'I love you'
And kissed his lips....

I kinda don't have time for this cause I have school but I will continue sorry guys! It's not that good😔😔But I purple you! 💜💜💜