At class (S)

A/n::After Tae and jk had sex they went to their classroom separately...But Tae Tae got a little late cause he had to go to the bathroom...

Jk::MR KIM YOUR LATE AGAIN I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS THINGS IF YOU KEEP COMING LATE BE LATE NEXT TIME YOU WILL HAVE DETENTION UNDERSTOOD?!! *Shouts at Tae*

Tae::*flinches as eyes get teary*Y.. Yes Pro.... Professor*sobs*

Jk::Go to your respectful seat now!

Tae::Yes sss.. S. Ssir...

A/n::When Tae went to his seat jk followed his every move Even emotions!
But when he saw tae's tears were falling out he knew he fucked up...

-End of class-

A/n::Now it was lunch time they all went to the Cafeteria except jk... He was in his office doing some work when he realized about taehyung so he called one of his students and told him to call taehyung...

Student 10::Taehyung Mr Jeon is calling you to his office... *left*

Tae::Oh ok... *Left to jks office*

*Knock knock*

Jk::Come in *Cold voice*

Tae::Sss.... Ss.. Sir yo.. You cc... Cc.. Called mmm.. M. Me?

Jk::Yes please come in*smile*

A/n::Tae was about to sit down when jk pulled him into his lap... Tae was struggling to get out of his lap cause he is sad at his hubby...

Tae::Leave me! *struggling*

Jk::No*Grabs taehyung's chin and kisses him deeply...

Tae::YAH LET ME GO JK WE ARE IN SCHOOL NOT AT HOME!

Jk::*Lets taehyung go*What did you call me you are only allowed to say nicknames not real names!

Tae::I can call you whenever I want... And you can't stop it!...

A/n::Jk picks up taehyung in a bridal style and goes home when they reached home...

(Smut begins!!)

A/n::Jk threw taehyung on the bed and hovered over him... He started to kids him hungrily surprising taehyung responded with the kiss... They moaned as jk was sucking tae's sweet spot on his neck and took his and taehyung's shirt off as same as Pants... Taehyung is fully naked! while jk is still in his boxers...
Jk started to stroke Taehyung's dick slowly while Tae was in pleasure soon jk started to stroke it faster leaving a moaning mess taehyung😀...Now the room is filled with bed creaking,Skin clapping,Moaning and groaning...

Tae::Ahh Da~Daddy slow downahhh~~Mmh~~AH~

Jk::Can't do that baby boy your to hot to be gone slowed at*Smirk*

Tae::Uff~~Ahhhh~Babby~~~~aahhh~a

A/n::Soon Tae and jk reached there climax and came on each other while leaving a tired jk collapsing on taes body while heavy panting

Jk::Baby I love you and I am sorry*Pout*

Tae::Ok fine I forgive you now don't pout and let's sleep I am tired and sleepy

Jk::Ok*Bunny smile*

As they both slept they had a good nap I wish I had a good nap like that 😭😭😭😭😭BUT ANYGAYS I AM GOING BYEEEEEEE I PURPLE YOU!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜