At noon-7

Author perspective
The guest are leaving Jungkook was getting annoyed at how Kai was Looking at Taehyung it's almost night the guest are leaving Mrs.Jeon knows what is happening is will scold Kai in the car while they were leaving Taehyung went to the kitchen to put something when suddenly...

Kai : Uhmm hi there Taehyung *Lustful eyes*

Taehyung : Yes Kai? You didn't leave?

Kai : How could I leave when I saw you?! Divorce Jungkook and come with me that's a order from your future Husband! You are mine Taehyung! *Coming closer*

Taehyung : Uhhh What! What kind of brother are you and you are not my future Husband I already have a husband and I will not divorce him!

Jungkook : Baby what happened why are you yelling?!

Taehyung : Kai told me t-

Kai : idk Hyung he just came to Me and started shouting such a weirdo Divorce him Jungkook his a weirdo! And bye I better go! *Left*

Jungkook : I don't fucking Trust him love what happened tell me!

Taehyung : He told me to Divorce you it's a order from my future Husband

Jungkook : THE FUCK?!

Meanwhile

Mrs.Jeon : JEON KAI! Don't you fucking dare to look at Taehyung like that his a married man GOT IT?!!

Kai : But mom I deserve him not JUNGKOOK One thing I know is Taehyung should deserve someone who's good in bed and do it everyday!

Mrs.Jeon : ENOUGH!! SAY THAT FUCKING AGAIN AND I AM LEAVING YOU FUCKASS!!!

Kai : Fine!

Kai is now thinking something to separate the two couple and make taehyung his...

Taekook are now Cleaning the house as they are now moving out and they are going to live somewhere else where it is beautiful!
They packed their bags and the whole house Is empty and went to their car and drove to their new home where they can find a new life for the couple...