At noon-2

A/n::Tae tried to get up but fell down immediately.... Then he tried to get up again and catches the wall to walk or limp😀To the kitchen...

Tae::*Whines* Owuch I hate that muscle bunny he's so evil and my legs and ass hurts ouch*Sobs*

Jk::Let's see if you can walk again*smirk*
I am sorry baby this is just a challenge

A/n::Jk came up to Tae and picked him up by his shoulder...

Tae::YOU JUNGLEBOOK PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!!!! MY ASS ALREADY HURTS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!

Jk::No your to hot now let's break the bed...

Tae::No pp.. Pl.. Please*Sobs as tears fall out*
Please koo... Kook.. Kookie please....

A/n::Jk heard the sobs and immediately put Tae on the counter top...

Jk::Baby?! You ok I am sorry please don't cry I am sorry! *Hugs taehyung*

Tae::No! You are bad you broke me now you'll wreck me! *Sobs*I halove you *sobs*

Jk::Ok shuuuuu baby ok ok come on let's sleep ok?

Tae::Nooo I am sleeping on the guest bed you'll wreck me on the bed*Sobs*

Jk::Ok ok I won't wreck you I'll promise?

Tae::Fine promishe

Jk::Ok*bunny smile*

-At school-

Tae::CHIMMY!!

Jimin::ALIEN!!!!!

A/n::Tae and jm hugged each other like there's no tomorrow👍

Student 20::Taehyung Professor JEON is calling you to his office... *left*

Tae::CHIMMY please save my ass from those double bunny...!

Jimin::Can't you didn't help me so I won't help you

Tae::Fine *left to jks office*

-Jk office-

*knock knock*

Jk::Come in*Said coldly*

Tae::Professor? You called me?

Jk::Ahh yes come*Patted his lap*

A/n::Tae went to his lap and sat on his lap.... And our horny bunny here😀😀😀😀Started to give hickeys on taehyung's nape and neck..... Taehyung tried to control his moans but mehhhhh our jk is you know jk... He bit taes sweet spot making Tae moan loudly making The double bunny more turned on
He made taehyung stand up and face him he smashed his lips on taehyungs lip... Suddenly*Knock knock*

Jk::Huff fuck!

Tae::It's ok hubby we'll continue in bed ok?

Jk::Ok Come in *said coldly*

??? ::Hiii Professor I wanted to know if your free tonight? *Said in a flirty tone*

Jk::I am not why you ask?*said coldly*

??? ::I wanted to know if your free so we can go on a date*smirk*

Jk::LUNA! I AM YOUR PROFESSOR RESPECT ME OTHER WISE I'LL KICK YOU OUT!! YOUR NOT IN THE RIGHT AGE TO DATE A TEACHER! GOT IT?!! *shouts*

Luna::Whatever I will make you mine *mumbles the last part*and what are you doing here bitch?! (Tae)

Jk::LUNA LANGUAGE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO A STUDENT LIKE THAT!

Luna::Daddy! Don't you know who I am? I am the schools hottest girl so you will be every lucky if you have me I can give you pleasure as well*smirk*

Jk::And also-

Tae::And you do know your a bitch as well just want big dicks to suck and leave it hmm???

A/n::Luna got angry and went out stomping her feet*

Jk::*Pulls Tae*Lets continue

And thennnnn they made out in the office Hehehe hehehe

ALRIGHT ENOUGH I AM WRITING THIS FOR AN MINUTE OR HOUR SO BYE BITCHES--I MEANT ARMIES!! I PURPLE YOU!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜