At jks office (S)

Taehyung::JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!! *Taehyung shouted as jk quickly ran to him*

Jk::Yes baby you ok? *Worried as he saw taehyung glare at him*

Taehyung::Ask yourself horny ass man!*Death glaring Jungkook as Jungkook gulped knowing what he meant*

Jk::Sorry baby I didn't mean to go hard on you

Taehyung::HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA GO TO CLASS LIKE THIS?!!!

Jk::Don't worry just stay in my office the whole day don't worry ok! *Smiles nervously as taehyung still glares at him*

Taehyung::Ok*boxy smile as Jungkook phew himself for not making Taehyung mad*

As Jungkook let taehyung skip all his classes
Oh boy Jungkook thought it was over but nahhh taehyung is still angry at him and will give him 'THE' Lecture at home!

-Afternoon-

Jk::Baby let's go home*Smiles showing his bunny teeth*

Taehyung::Okiii*acting as his not mad*

After Taekook went in the car and went to there house oh poor kookie his death is now near...

-At Tae look's bedroom-

Jungkook went to shower as taehyung is waiting for him outside in the bedroom... Now Jungkook came out of the shower....

Taehyung::YOU! *Points finger to Jungkook*

Jk::Ye~Yes ba~~Baby???*Scared as fuck*

Taehyung::I AM LETTING YOU FUCK ME FOR A MONTH!!!!!!!! *Fuming in anger*

Jk::WHAT WH...~WHY?!!

Taehyung::FOR FUCKING BREAKING ME BITCH I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!

Jk::*smirk* Oh really? *walks at taehyung*You hate me but now I will make sure you'll not hate me*smirks again*

Jungkook walks up to taehyung pinning him on the bed... Making taehyung gasp as Jungkook smashed his lips on taehyungs lip kissing it hungrily Taehyung didn't kiss back but soon started to melt in the kiss and kissed back making Jungkook smirk in victory...

Author perspective_

JungKook took taehyungs shirt off gave hickeys on his chest and collar bones and neck and bit taehyungs sweet spot getting a loud moan from taehyung Jungkook took his shirt off revealing his toned abs... Making taehyung drool at the sight making Jungkook smirk...

Jk::Like the view*smirks*

Taehyung nods as yes making Jungkook smirk
Grabbing Taehyungs hand and making him feel his abs Jungkook moaned at the feeling same as taehyung... Jungkook took taehyungs pants off leaving taehyung on with his boxers well now the boxers are gone now as well as Jungkook pulled his boxers off leaving taehyung naked.... Now Jungkook got hard at the beautiful view and started to strike taehyungs dick slowly but soon speeding it up leaving a moaning mess Taehyung 😀😀Jungkook took his pants and boxers off leaving both of them naked Jungkook smirked as he flipped taehyung on his fours and slammed his cock into taehyungs hole leaving a screaming taehyung Jungkook started to thrust into taehyung in an animalistic speed
getting a moaning mess taehyung as Jungkook hitted taehyungs prostate Having a moaning mess taehyung again Jungkook kept thrusting into taehyung in an animalistic speed soon both of them reached there climax and came of each other Jungkook collapsed on taehyungs body then got up cleaned taehyung who's sleeping already due to tiredness and pleasure Jungkook cleaned himself up and changed the sheets and went in bed cuddling with taehyung....

Jk::I love you Tae Tae baby*kisses his forehead*

Now DON'T BLAME ME I AM BAD AT SMUTS SO I AM TRYING MY BEST OK!! SO BYE BITC-I MEANT ARMIES BYEEE I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜💜