At morning-2 (S)

Author perspective
It has been hours since Jungkook is doing his work and Taehyung is getting bored he is tired of playing games he is roaming around the house/Mansion Doing nothing he checked the time it was 11:20 in the morning He is getting bored asf he went in Jungkook's office to see Jungkook fully focused on the computer which made Taehyung pissed as he's bored
He decided to take a quick shower as he's bored he went in the bathroom took his clothes off and started to Shower suddenly....

Jungkook perspective
I was working for about an hour I haven't seen taehyung enter my office which is weird I closed my laptop and went out the house was fully quiet I went to our bedroom I heard the shower running I opened the door to see Taehyung showering Omg his curvy body is making me feel horny!
I went in the bathroom and closed the door which was heard by Taehyung he turned around and saw me looking at me "Yah jagiya don't you have manners i am showering!" taehyung said I smirked "Oh really i would love to join you and break your legs" I said smirking as Taehyung blushed I took off my clothes went inside the shower with him...

Author perspective
Jungkook turned taehyung around making him face him Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung's kissing him harshly. He pushed him on the wall and continued kissing him
Slowly going to his nipples licking and biting it
Meanwhile as taehyung he was just moaning
"Ahh Jungkook not now tonight please I am not in the mood!" Taehyung said Jungkook whined "Ok fine but please suck it I need help i am hard" Jungkook said with a nervous laugh Taehyung went on his knees and took Jungkook's dick sucking his dick bobbing his head back and forth while Jungkook was just moaning soon Jungkook let a dump out in Taehyung's mouth they showered...

Soon they showered together and Taehyung went to sleep and Jungkook went to work again.....