Next Morning-3

Author perspective
Taehyung woke and saw the Hungry bunny sleeping sooo peacefully as soon as he stood on his feet he screamed making Jungkook shut his eyes open and look beside him seeing a Pouting or about to cry tiger "Baby you ok?!" Jungkook said smirking that's when Taehyung bursted out crying making Jungkook worried "Bub you ok sorry!" Jungkook said "Nuuuu bad bunny you hwurt Tiger" Taehyung said crying "Awww no no bunny will give you pain killer ok?" Jungkook said trying his best not to laugh "Oki but I go shower i am covered in Cum and I'll go make breakfast" Taehyung said "No go shower and don't make dinner we will get food from a restaurant since you can't walk and you'll limp very badly" Jungkook said in a stern tone "Okkkii Hubby!!" Taehyung said giving a boxy smile...

At school
"JIMINSHHHIII!!" Taehyung yelled🤡
"ALIEEENNNNNN!!!!!" Jimin yelled back🤡
(This is what Taehyung and Jimin is wearing!)

(Taehyung's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

Anygays let's continue!

"Anyway why you late Tiger?" Jimin asked
"That hungry bunny ate me last night and my ass is hurting and my legs are numb!" Taehyung said fake crying "Jesus someone control that horny bunny I am so sorry for you tiger!" Jimin said trying his best not to laugh
"YAA!! Don't laugh or I'll tell yoonie to break your ass to!" Taehyung said in a sassy tone
"Ok ok don't tell yoonie his a very hard person to control" Jimin said
The bell rang it's class time... Taehyung hated this class which he had to go to aka His biology teacher who keeps looking at him which made Taehyung uncomfortable The teachers name was Mr. Wire (The only name that came on my mind 🤡)
Vmin entered the class as soon as they entered they saw Jungkook discussing something with Wire wong(Mr wire)
Jungkook noticed Taehyung and flashed a bunny smile to him before going back discussing about somethang!
Now Jk left and Vmin are sitting together Taehyung is getting Uncomfortable and told Jimin about it Jimin knew what was happening but Jungkook didn't...
"Just pull the hoodie together to hide your face" Jimin said Taehyung nodded soon class ended Taehyung and Jimin ran away as soon as the bell rang...
"Finally!" Taehyung said
"Yeah! I'll meet you in the cafeteria bye!" Jimin said Taehyung nodded
As Taehyung was walking someone pulled him in his office taehyung knew who it was and smiled at him "Yah! Want me to get a heart attack?!" Taehyung said Pouting "Nooooo I'll die when you die!" Jungkook said... For a minute they were looking at each other...
When Jungkook said "sit here I wanna give something to you!" "Okii babe!" Taehyung sat down on the couch...

Wanna know what's the gift find out yourself! 🤡

~461 words...