In school-3

Author perspective
Today is Monday Taekook were already at school let's say Taehyung almost got yelled at again but Was saved as he almost ran late to class but reached in time he saw Jimin already sitting at his own seat Taehyung went to Jimin and sat beside and as he sat beside him he sneakily pulles and twists Jimin's Ear...

Jimin : AHHHHHH OWI MY EAR!

Jungkook : Mister park You ok?

Jimin : Ye-yes sir!

Jungkook : Hmm good anyways ok Let's continue!

Jimin : Bitch just wait til I tell Jungkook about this fuck you *Whispers to Jimin*

Taehyung : Mr.Jeonnnn!!!!! Jimin is disturbing me!!!

Jungkook : Mister park! If you don't wanna study the doors right there you may go!!

Jimin : Sorry s-sir

After class
Jimin didn't talk to Taehyung for a whole day which was pretty obvious why he did it meanwhile Taehyung is still waiting for Jungkook in the car it's been minutes since he hasn't came Taehyung went inside the school again to find Jungkook as he entered his office he wasn't there that's where he heard Some noises Mrs.Aruems office with shaky hands he opened the door to see Jungkook and Areum Jungkook was helping Aruem with something meanwhile Aruem wasn't even focusing on it she was focusing on Jungkook she knew Jungkook was married to Taehyung but she still wanted to accept it as she never saw them being Touchy in school that's when...

Taehyung : Jungkook can we go home?

Jungkook : Go sit in the car I am helping Miss Aruem on something

Taehyung : But she's not even focusing!!

Jungkook : What! Taehyung go wait in the car stop the nonsense!! It's annoying!

Aruem : Wait I didn't know y'all were married in actual

Taehyung : Well we are can I have my husband back now?!

Aruem : Jungkook I thought you were straight? * she asked as if she was in the arge of crying

Jungkook : TAEHYUNG ENOUGH GO WAIT IN THE CAR CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM FUCKING TIRED!!!! *Jungkook yelled in anger*

Taehyung didn't say anything he just closed the door with teary eyes as Insecure started eating him as he thought...

Taehyung's mind : Yep he loves her didn't you see how he yelled at me he definitely cares about her they were probably doing it when I was not there *sobs*

As taehyung's tears were dropping he didn't know it was already raining (He was walking home) he ran home as he knew he'll get sick in the rain as he reached home he saw Jungkook's car wasn't there taehyung was Heart broken he entered the house went to bath wore comfy clothes and went out he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed looking at him Taehyung just ignore him and went downstairs to cook dinner as he was about to leave Jungkook holder his Wrist making Taehyung fall on Jungkook's lap facing him

Taehyung : Let me go Jungkook! *Struggling*

Jungkook : No what happened to you today?!

Taehyung didn't reply but he succeed in Getting out of Jungkook's lap and ran downstairs Jungkook shook his head knowing he messed up he shouldn't have yelled at taehyung cause he knows how soft taehyung Is when it comes to Jungkook...

Will Jungkook be forgiven or not?? 💓💗
Idk😎