Night (S)

Author perspective_
It's night and taehyung woke up with a sore back looked around and saw no one called jungkook but got no answer... Now he went down to see no one there he checked the whole house and Saw no one now he's scared and mad... Soon now it's 8 in the night no one is home it's only taehyung he was taking a shower....
Suddenly he felt someone's hands around his waist taehyung Wanted to scream but the person turned him around and smashed his lips on his... Taehyung's eyes widen seeing jungkook naked with him in the shower kissing him.... Taehyung tried to push him but no luck...
Soon jungkook backed up to see taehyung heavily breathing.....

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!!,"Taehyung yelled...

"Baby I am sorry I had a mission I went sorry love," Jungkook said....

"YOU STILL COULD HAVE TEXTED ME I WAS FUCKING WORRIED!!!!,"Taehyung yelled again....

" Sorry love I will not leave you alone again ok!,"Jungkook said....

"Let's shower hmm baby?," Jungkook said calmly...

"Fine BUT DON'T FUCK ME! We have school tomorrow!,"Taehyung said...

"Ok ok I won't don't get angry," Jungkook said...

Soon they showered together don't think anything nasty bitches they just showered together...

"Hubby!!!! Eat dinner!," Taehyung yelled calling for Jungkook...

"Coming Baby!!," Jungkook said...

Author perspective_
Jungkook came down stairs and started to have his dinner... With taehyung minutes later they finished there food and taehyung went to wash the dishes... And headed to bed...

Next morning

Taehyung woke up first saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully while hugging his waist securely..... he smiled and pecked his lips....
He carefully took Jungkook's hands removing it from his waist and did his morning routine and went down to cook breakfast....

Jungkook perspective_
I woke and patted my side and it's felt empty I looked at the clock the time was:6.10
I knew taehyung is now awake and making breakfast... I did my morning routine and went down stairs...

Author perspective_
Taehyung was cooking breakfast and felt two muscular arms around his waist he smiled knowing who is it... He turned around only to get kissed my Jungkook on the lips...Slowly starting makeout session

"Ahh~~Mm hubby nn~~Nno we ahve Sss~~Schoolahh~~," Taehyung said while moaning...

"But we can make it quick love," Jungkook said as he continued biting and sucking taehyung's chest...

"Noo you'll bb~~Reak meahh~~,"Taehyung moaned...

"Ok baby I'll go shower now love you baby," Jungkook said while pecking taehyung's lip

"Oki go quick or we will get late," Taehyung said....

Jungkook went to shower and had his breakfast and both went to school...