At noon-5

Author perspective
It's afternoon and taehyung woke up he looked beside him and saw Jungkook still sleeping he carefully got off the bed and limped to the restroom to do his morning routine he went downstairs it was all dark
He turned on the light it was all pure silence he went to the kitchen and started to cook for dinner...
Taehyung finished Making dinner it's 9:00pm in the night he ate his food Jungkook is still sleeping Taehyung went to check up on Jungkook as he opened the door Jungkook wasn't there he heard another door close it was Jungkook's office room he opened it and he saw Jungkook working his Office while on the phone...

As Jungkook saw Taehyung standing there he hanged up his phone told Taehyung to come to him as Taehyung walked up to Jungkook He pulled him to his lap Facing each other Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung's and Taehyung started to grind his ass ...

As Jungkook saw Taehyung standing there he hanged up his phone told Taehyung to come to him as Taehyung walked up to Jungkook He pulled him to his lap Facing each other Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung's and Taehyung started to grind his ass on Jungkook's dick Jungkook groaned as he left the kiss...

Jungkook : Not today love I am busy tomorrow morning til night I'll make sure your wrecked up part *Smirks*

Jungkook smirked as he saw Taehyung's tomato face Taehyung wanted to run away but Jungkook was Holding his waist Not letting him go...

Taehyung : Yah l-Let me go!

Jungkook : Nahhhh Sit on my lap see how I work on the computer

Jungkook turned Taehyung to face the Computer and started to work on it when Jungkook got a call from his Secretary...

Jungkook : Baby please pick the phone up I am busy!

Taehyung picked his phone up as he heard someone talk on the phone...

?????? : Hello Mr.Jeon someone will be sending the files on you for the documents to be filled...

Taehyung : Uhh hello Mr. Jungkook is busy he'll call you later...

?????? : Who is this?! Excuse me who gave you permission to touch my Fiance's phone!

Taehyung : Sorry?! Excuse this is his Husband speaking please stop Talking shit to him that his your fiance as well your his Secretary you should respect him!

?????? : Hahaha Just watch I'll make him mine in your own eyes...

Jungkook snatched the phone away from Taehyung (The phone was on speaker)

Jungkook : Miss Seulgi if you wanna marry someone better Marry someone else remember you can never marry me I am gay and If you ever try again YOUR FIRED!!

Jungkook hanged up the phone and slammed it on the desk He kissed Taehyung harshly that's where Taehyung knew Jungkook loves him so much that if he's ever angry he can calm down by Taehyung's scent or lips he quickly kissed Jungkook back with The same passion
Few minutes he left the kiss and calmed Jungkook down

After Jungkook was done with His work he picked taehyung up and went to the living room Jungkook sat on the couch with Taehyung on his Lap They watched a movie "Jurassic park" and spended there whole day Making out cuddling and other things....