At morning-6

Author perspective
Its 12 in the morning Taehyung and Jungkook are getting ready as guest are coming to their house Taehyung was struggling very much jungkook was helping him not(A/n I need a bf like him😭)
The guest will be coming at 3 in the morning
So they have to work quick as they got ready they headed down stairs Jungkook cooked food and Taehyung just cleaned the house and sat on the counter looking at his Husband who is sweating and looking hot it was almost 3 everything was done both were waiting for the guest meanwhile Jungkook had some scolding up going by Taehyung for Going hard on him last night (Poor Taebooty)
The guest are here it's Mrs.Jeon and Yoonmin, Namjin and Jungkook's Stepbrother?

Mrs.Jeon : AHHH OMG TAEBEAR YOU HAVE GROWN UP! *She said happily*

Taehyung : Thank you eomma you changed as well! You looking a lot more pretty *Boxy smile*

Mrs.Jeon : Thanks dear *hugs Taehyung*

Mrs.Jeon : KAI MEET YOUR BROTHER IN LAW

Kai : Why hello there pretty *Looking up and down at Taehyung*

Kai looked at Taehyung with a lustful glare which made Taehyung Uncomfortable he shifted closer to Jungkook who holded his waist...
Mrs.Jeon hates Kai so does her whole family Kai is a disgusting man who is after Sex and all he sees is Lust and Sex he goes to the club every night and fucks Girls there until they bleed or pass out...
Now Taehyung is in his list he looks at his body which looks so good a feminist body and beautiful face he licked his lips Jungkook noticed that and Pulled Taehyung more closer to him Kai Noticed the hickey on Taehyung's neck which made him pissed now knowing they already did it Not knowing Yoonmin were glaring at him...

Jungkook : Baby come with me I wanna tell you something... *he said going upstairs*

Taehyung : Coming hubby *Running upstairs*

The family knew and smiled giving the couple space meanwhile as Kai he had a urge to go up there but he can't knowing Mrs.Jeon will ask her so he just sat there quietly and annoyed...
Few minutes past Jungkook came downstairs but not Taehyung... But few seconds Taehyung came down with swollen lips and hickeys probably everywhere All smirked knowing what happened Meanwhile Kai was glaring at the couple cause they look so happy together with each other...