♡ Wallter x Mark - DADS?! ♡

Soo I'm practicing my smut, so there will be more than kissing in this, but not far enough to be straight up smut (also, I have this weird obsession with bottom Wallter, so if you don't like that then you don't have to read this, thanks ♡ )

________________________________________________

Recently, Wallter and Mark had just gotten back together. They learned to deal with each other's opinions and forgot about the past. Ever since the Secret Santa party, they've just been so happy together. It's almost like they never argued, like a perfect couple. Now, when they're in the elevator together, instead of screaming and yelling at each other over useless shit, they talk like a young couple, throwing compliments at each other and holding hands.

Wallter woke up next to his lover, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He was still knocked out, as usual. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, planning on making breakfast. He brought out the eggs and bacon from the fridge and placed them on the table. He went to the pantry and brought out the pancake mix since pancakes were Lampert's favorite.

He easily made fried eggs and bacon but always hated making pancakes. Yeah, they were good, but they were such a pain to make. Having to make sure they don't burn and how long it takes to make one. He prepared himself, grabbing the bowl of freshly made batter until Mark walked in, causing him to jump.

"Holy shit you scared me." Wallter said under his breath.

"Sorry, I smelt food and came on down to see what was cooking up in here." He smiled, going up to him and giving him a kiss.

"Looks like you're wearing the kiss the chef apron I had gotten you for Christmas. I honestly thought you weren't going to wear that."

"I don't waste, Mark. Of course I'm going to wear it." He said in his usual gloomy tone.

"Sounds like you have a stick up your ass." Mark smirks.

"I mean.. I can be that stick if you want~" He flirts, making Wallter turn red.

"Mark.." He chuckles. He puts a hand on his hip, putting all his weight on his left foot.

Mark goes behind Wallter, wrapping his arms around his waist. He reached for the stove and turned it off.

"Let's do something before Lampert wakes up, hm?" Mark rubs Wallter's sides, making him flustered.

"But.."

Wallter turns around, looking down at Mark, his face bright red. Mark grabs him and sits him on the counter, pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss. Mark slowly removes Wallter's apron, slipping it off of him, leaving him in just a grey shirt and sweat pants. He huffs in between kisses, strings of saliva being left behind. Mark moves his mouth down to his neck, leaving a light hickey on his neck.

Mark sticks his fingers into the hem of his pants, teasing him.

Mark starts sliding them off until he hears a voice from behind him.

"DADS?!" Lampert covered his eyes.

"OMG LAMPERT.." Both Mark and Wallter's mouths hung open. Wallter jumps off the counter, putting the apron back on and walks towards Lampert.

"I'm so sorry you had to witness that. Go sit on the couch. Breakfast will be done soon." He scoots Lampert out of the kitchen.

"Mark." He turns around to face Mark.

"Wallter~" Mark has a smug look on his face.

Wallter sighs and resumes his cooking, Mark holding onto his waist, watching him cook.

As everyone sits at the table, Lampert looks at them both with a petrified look on his face. He couldn't believe what he walked in on. He couldn't erase that picture from his mind.

_______________________________________________

Sorry if it's bad, I tried not to make it cringy :, )

Words: 622