♡ Poob x Pest - But.. ♡

this is a sad little angsty angst 😔😔

this has hanahaki disease mentioned, so be prepared to bawl (idk a whole lot of the hanahaki disease, so I'm just going to give it some of my own touches. i like original stuff :, ) )

this story wouldn't have happened without my big, sweaty alpha boyfriend, so thank him for this 😋😘😍🧚

it's also kinda short since I'm getting back into writing 😘😘
___________________________________________

"ファックオフ。(Fuck off.)" Pest fled from Poob, his white hair falling behind him gracefully. They were used to his cruel, cold nature. It was just... normal. They had to deal with it practically everyday. Just for some reason, this time it hurt more than ever.

They lay in bed, the sheets beneath them soaked with their salty tears. Flowers coated in blood surrounded them. They continued to cry and cry for the next few hours. It hurts so much. They just wanted to be loved. They just want it to stop. Their head started to hurt, which made them tear up even more. Poob couldn't take it anymore.

They sat up to get out of bed, their vision blurred. It was getting bad. Everything felt like it was falling apart. Now, they were a miserable lump of flesh, lying in bed and doing nothing but bawling their eyes out. 

How pathetic of me..

They thought. They fell to their hands and knees. The pain was terrible. It shot through their body like lightning, sending them to the ground. A knock could be heard at the door. They forgot. They had a party today. Poob quickly scrambled to clean up their room, pushing through the pain. They threw the dying flowers into the trash and ran up to the door, wobbling. They open the door and see a plumper cat figure at the door.

"Hey, Poob! How have you been, sweetie?" They invite her in. She could tell they had been crying. She frowned before she pulled them into a hug.

"What's wrong?" She spoke softly, causing Poob to cry again.

"just stuff with pest" They sighed.

"i know he doesn't rlly like me, but no matter how hard i try, i just can't make him hate me any less. no matter how many gifts or compliments i throw at him, he just doesn't accept them :,( "

She hugs them tighter.

"Are you okay, though? Do you need to talk about it?" She said before letting go, her paws still on their shoulders.

"no, i-" They started coughing profusely. Dr. Retro stared in terror as flower pedals came up.

"I need to check you in, I might have an idea with what's wrong with you medically. What just happened is definitely not normal, and I've seen some things." She takes their hand.

"b-but wat abt the party??" They asked.

"Just cancel it. We have more important things to attend to, dear."

And just like that, they were both out the door and on the elevator. They waited for the right floor, but just so happened to run into Pest.

____________________________________

again, I'm getting back onto writing so I apologize if this isn't my best work

if you'd like a part two then please tell me, I will gladly do it 🥲