♡ Lampert x Infected - Get Your Mind Off Things ♡

here's a smut of Lampert and Infected to the one who requested it hehe (I don't know where you went ackkk)

the 20k special will probably just be a bunch of art stuff that i've made

most of the smuts i'll be making will include humanized versions of characters if they don't have the anatomy to have boink boink

with that said, lampert is humanized because how pp go into mouth hmmm

dude i feel zoinked out of mind, i'm so fucking tired :crying:

Dad: Mark

Papa: Wallter

________________________

Lampert had dialed his boyfriend's, Infected, number into the house phone. The phone rang for a few seconds before being picked up, Infected immediately talking into it.

"y0 w4zZup bR4h??" Infected didn't know who he was talking to, but he still answered like it was a friend. Maybe like how he would answer Poob or something. Lampert sighed into the phone, screaming being heard in the back. Must have been Wallter and Mark fighting.

"Can I come over?" He said. He sounded like he was on the brink of tears.

"Please?"

"0f c0Urs3, B4b3!!<:D" He sniffled, his nose being runny. Lampert smiled on the other side of the phone. He quickly ran up the stairs into his semi-small grey room and grabbed his bag. He swiftly ran back down the stairs and was out the door, no questions being asked.

He hopped on the elevator, waiting for it to hit Infected's floor. Elevator music played as he fiddled with his sleeves. He was anxious to see Infected. He needed someone supportive near him, and the only person he could think of at the moment was Infected, which was a great choice. He always makes him feel happier. It's just the aura he gave off. The elevator dinged, signaling that he was at his stop. He walked out of the elevator, his shoes clacking on the ground.

"Hello?" Lampert knocked on the door gingerly, only to be tugged in by Infected and was instantly pulled into a hug.

"4r3 u 0k4y?? " He said, a worried look on his face.

"1 h34Rd y3ll1Ng 0v3R tH3 ph0N3 :c "

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for checking on me though. It's just been kind of rough at home."

"t3lL m3 4b0Ut 1t" Infected took him to his room and sat him down on the bed. Infected placed himself right next to him and stared at him intensely, waiting for Lampert to explain what had been going on. He knows that it's always better to just get it out rather than keep it in.

"I thought my parents were getting along better, but then Dad brings up something that usually breaks out into arguments. Which material is better. He knows damn well that it never changes Papa's mind. Why not agree to disagree, like, it's so stupid, ugh!" Lampert started to get a bit heated. He flopped down on the bed, closing his eyes as the brightly colored blankets engulfed him.

"I just wish I could focus on something else other than this dumb argument my parents are having. Especially since it isn't even about me. It's all getting in my head." He covered his face with his hands.

"w4Nt t0 pl4Y M4r10 K4rt t0 G3t y0uR m1Nd 0ff tH1nGs???" Infected grabbed his switch, pulling out the controllers and handing on to Lampert.

"I guess I'll play a few rounds.."

"R3ALLY?!?! Y4Y!!!!" He jumped ecstatically, pulling Lampert into a tight hug. Lampert hugged back, but not as tight. It was gentle and soft. He nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, making Infected flustered. Not soon after, they both sat down on the couch in front of the TV and began playing.

A few rounds passed, Infected winning nearly every single one, for he was a pro at the game. He got to play it a lot in his free time.

"Damn, you're good at this." Lampert placed the controller down next to him.

"I think I'm done with Mario Kart." He said, stretching out his limbs.

"I'm going to change into something more comfy. Be right back!" He rushed to the bathroom, clothes in hand. It didn't take too long for him to get changed. He came out wearing black shorts and a white shirt.

"duD3... y0U l00K l1K3 4D4m s4ndl3R XD" He started to laugh his ass off.

"This was just the first thing that I grabbed." He chuckled to himself before hopping back on the bed. Infected wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close.

"1T's b33n 4Wh1l3 s1Nc3 w3 l4St s4W 34cH0th3R :c"

"Yeah, I've been busy with other things. Papa has been drinking a lot more, so I've had to drag his ass around the house." Lampert said, exhaustion visible on his face.

"1'm s0Rry t0 h34R tH4t..." He hugs him tightly, Lampert leaning his head on his shoulder. Infected plants a kiss on his cheek.

"1 h4v3 4N0th3R w4Y 0f p0Ss1bl3Y g3tT1nG uR m1nd 0fF th1Ngs..." He slightly blushes.

"Oh, really? How so?" Infected leans in, placing a kiss on his neck.

"O-oh, Infected. I didn't know you meant it like that~" Lampert smirks at him. He wraps his arms around Infected's neck, holding him close.

"1'v3 N3v3r d0N3 tH1S b3f0R3, s0 l3ts b3 g3Ntl3, 0k4Y???"

"I promise I will be, besides, it's my first time too, so I want to make it special." He smiled reassuringly. They continued on with their session, Lampert leaning in for a kiss on the lips. It gets heated quickly, Infected already on his back and Lampert on top of him. Lampert begins to unbuckle Infected's pants, leaving him in just his boxers and a shirt. He sits up, his face bright red.

"I swear it's only been a few seconds. How are we already here?" Lampert says as he removes Infected's boxers, his member flinging out. He takes his manhood in hand, stroking it slowly.

"Are you ready?" Infected nods his head profusely. Lampert takes his boner, kitten licking the tip of it. Infected moans as his member is slowly taken into Lampert's mouth, him gagging on it slightly.

"h0Ly #### duD3, y0U'r3 4maZ1Ng 4t tH1S~" He said, bucking his hips slightly. Lampert bobbed his head to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Mm~" He moaned on his member, sending vibrations to his tip. Infected could help but grab Lampert by the hair gently and move him to his desired pace. His grip tightened up as he was about to be sent over the edge.

"####!~" Infected takes Lampert's head, pushing it down. He had climaxed all in his mouth. Lampert removed his head, wiping the saliva and cum off his face. He looked sleepy, like he could fall asleep any second.

"I'm tired now..." Lampert rubbed his eyes.

"y34H, s4M3" Infected replied.

Infected pulled his underwear up and put his pants back on.

"cUdDl3?" He asked, opening his arms out towards Lampert. He almost immediately fell into his embrace, curling up on his chest. Infected stroked his hair, calming him down. Not too soon after, they both fell asleep. Snoring filled the room and the sun started to set. That was the best first time they thought they could ever have.

_________________________

ughahahaa i'm tired

it's not even time for sleepy time yet but oh well please just take this

love ya pooks (send hekkpp)

lkklklsadlkdsak;lm

Words: 1176