♡ Wallter x Mark - Stood up (pt. 2) ♡

More divorced yaoi yay 😍😍
Thank you all so much for the votes and views. It means so much to me ♡♡
_______________________

Wallter hops off the couch, heading to the kitchen to chug another can of Grey Stuff. He was over Mark's bullshit and didn't care about listening to a single word he said.

"Wallter, you've got to stop drinkin' that stuff. It's not a good thing to drink all the damn time. I need ya to speak with me sober, I can't have ya in a bad state while tryin' to apologize because it'll just go over yer head like all the other times. You're mad that ya can't accept the fact that we have a sick son right now that I had to take care of." Mark pouts.

Wallter storms off to their room, tears running down his cheeks, fogging his glasses. He could hear Mark behind, but before he could come in, he slammed the door in his face and locked it. Wallter sat down in front of the door, knees up to his chest. He just realized how careless he was and how selfish it was of him.

"Wallter, can I come in darlin'?" Mark gently knocks on the door.

"Sorry, Mark. That was selfish of me."

"No, no, no... I should have let you know. I wouldn't forgive someone if they stood me up a bunch of times, so your anger is actually understandable." Mark agreed. He lied his back on the door until the door unlocked and opened, him tumbling in. He picks himself back up, looking up at him, and smiles. He was happy that Wallter finally gave in.

Wallter holds hum tight, finally forgiving him for his grave mistake and that it was for a good reason. He would have honestly done the same for Lampert and stayed back for him because he cares. He cares about his family and tries to be there for everyone, so of course, he would have helped Lampert.

Maybe I was in the wrong.. Wallter thought.

Mark hugs him by the waist and pins him against the wall.

"How about... I make up for it?~" Mark smirks up at Wallter, making him turn red.

 I make up for it?~" Mark smirks up at Wallter, making him turn red

Wallter nodded desperately, curious about what was in store. He starts with removing his scarf and sweater, Mark immediately attacking his neck with love bites. Wallter lets out out light moans against Mark's ear, turning him on. Mark removes his vest, throwing it on the floor to meet Wallter's sweater.

"Ah.." Mark finds Wallter's sweet spot, abusing it. Wallter begins to let out more quiet moans, not wanting to be too loud since he found it embarrassing.

"Don't hold back on me, I want to hear you."

Wallter nods in response, allowing himself to loosen up a bit. He bites his lip and wraps his arms around Mark's neck.

Mark picks Wallter up and throws him onto the grey, comfy bed, the bed creaking as he lands. Mark places himself in between Wallters legs, removing just his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Mark leaves kisses on the inside of Wallter's thighs. He lets out soft moans as he places a hand on Mark's wooden one that's resting on Wallter's thigh. Mark moves from his thighs to his stomach, kissing up to his neck. They would have gone further if it wasn't for Lampert yelling from his room.

"DAD, I THREW UP AND I DON'T FEEL ANY BETTER!" He screamed.

"AND MY HEAD HURTS, CAN I HAVE IBUPROFEN?!" Lampert continues to yell.

"I guess we are going to have to continue another time.." Mark sighed, letting Wallter's legs down. Wallter groans and puts his sweater and scarf back on. He thought they were finally going to get the chance to have alone time together.

_____________________________________

I feel like they would always pick the worst times to do "it" if you know what I mean 😏😏

Also, sorry for it being a little short. I don't know if it's long for you, but I just have such high expectations that I don't usually meet. It bums me out 🥹

Anyways, thank you again for the request and stuff, I have had so much motivation to do stuff, like it isn't funny 😫

Words: 713