☆ Mark x Wallter - Shower ☆

here's a quick sketch of the two

I hated the one I did of Mark in

I hated the one I did of Mark in...I'm pretty sure Alone Time?

this is going to be pure smut, so no interruptions (and some fluff) 😘😘

Sub: Wallter

Dom: Mark

if you don't like this then I apologize 🙏🙏

stuff: praising, pet names, shower boink boink, pp sucking, the usual 😋

________________________________________________

Wallter lied in bed, ifone in hand. He was scrolling through old photos from when both Mark and Wallter got along better. They didn't argue about which material was better because they didn't care about that. They cared about each other. Things have been going better ever since they actually went out and didn't yell at each other the whole time. He wished they could do that more often. They were making good progress, though. They got remarried, and Lampert has been having a better time at home. He's been talking to both of them and has been more open towards them. He sighed and turned his ifone off, lying it next to him. Wallter lifts his arm and lays it on top of his eyes. Mark enters the room with a weird look on his face. He had towels in hand.

"Hey, brick boy~" Wallter lifts his head and looks at his husband.

"Hey." He said, dry as ever. The photos really brought his mood down. He lifts himself up onto the edge of the bed, his hair messy.

"Do ya wanna.. y'know." Mark is always embarrassed when it comes to wanting to have intimacy with his lover.

"Uhm... What? Why do you have towels?" Mark ignores his question and walks into their bathroom, turning the shower on.

"You'll see." Mark walked towards Wallter, faces inches apart. He leaned in, kissing him softly. Thankfully, the door was shut and locked, so just in case Lampert walked by, he wouldn't see the scene that was going on.

Wallter, being as strong as he is, lifts up the man and takes him to the bathroom. They continue their make-out session.

"Mm, ya taste good, love." Mark whispered. He lifted Wallter's sweater, gliding his hands over his chest, down to his stomach, and rested them on his hips, pulling him closer. Mark begins to strip himself, Wallter as well. He removed his sweater and pants while Mark removed his vest, jacket, and finally, his shirt. He didn't remove his pants just yet because he wanted Wallter to.

"Get on yur knees, darlin'." Mark commanded. Wallter obeyed and crouched down to his knees, shivering from the contact of the cold floor. Wallter, knowing what to do, unbuttons Mark's pants, pulling them down with his boxers. Mark's hard length flung up, Wallter slightly blushing. He wrapped his mouth around his member, licking the tip. Mark let out a low moan as Wallter's warm mouth wrapped around him.