☆ Split x Pilby - Joking Around ☆

wahoo let's write stories instead of paying attention in school!!1!11!!11

this is just a short story of the sillies being silly

_________________________

Mach had allowed Split to come visit her partner since the weekends were always boring. Nothing really happened. Split decided to do the bold thing and asked Mach to come over to hangout with Pilby. Thankfully, she said yes and Split went over as soon as she could.

"Hey, Pilby, wanna hear a pickup line?" She asked, jumping up and down for she was excited to finally be hanging out with them.

"Uh, I don't know what that is, but I'll assume it's a type of joke? Sure!" Pilby said as they cleaned their gold colored trumpet, getting in between the valves and in where the mouth piece sits.

"If we were socks, we'd make a great pair." She smiled at them gingerly, causing a tint of red to spread on their face.

"Wait, wait, I have more!"

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber!" Pilby laughed, still flustered. They absolutely adored Split's jokes and could listen to them all day. She always made them laugh and it felt good to have a friend not make fun of you for once. Not just a friend, but a girlfriend? It's like heaven.

"Hehe, are you blushing?~" She teased Pilby.

Pilby fidgeted with their fingers, signaling that they were embarrassed.

"It's okay! That was my whole goal anyways, so victory for me!"

Mach was standing outside the room, smiling at the jokes. She was happy that Pilby was being taken care of. She was happy that the relationship was strong and healthy. Mach wished the best for both of them.

__________________________

thank you all for the reads and votes, it makes me so happy omg

i promise to start writing longer stories soon

this will be my last super short story :, )

Words: 300