Chapter 3

The last thing I remembered before going into heat was Axl giving me his top layer of clothing before rushing out of the room. I pushed the clothing under me and shoved my face into it, taking in his lovely seductive scent. See, the thing he probably didn't know is that wolf shifters could smell intense emotions, meaning I could smell his arousal right off his clothes which exited me more. I couldn't control myself and began dry humping his clothing while my face was shoved into them. The only thing that stopped me was the strong scent coming from the door. I slightly looked over while humping the clothes to see both Axl and Zyaire staring at me. I whined from the strong aroused smell coming off them and tried to go to them but the chains stopped me. Zyaire began walking up to me, kneeling down in arms reach. I moved myself out of the wadded up clothing and climbed on top of him, humping his leg. I whined louder when I felt hands grope my lower area.

"Zyaire, he's not ready yet," Axl said, but I could barely understand him. "This is driving me insane." Zyaire replied, causing his body to vibrate as he spoke. While I humped his leg, I lifted myself up and began rubbing my scent onto him, rubbing our necks and faces together, marking him. At this point I knew my instincts had completely taken over and I had no say in any of my actions. Everything became a blur.

~•~

I woke up covered in sweat and tears. My body was aching everywhere and my hands hurt severely. I tried to lift myself up but I was to weak, that was until I heard the door creek open. I let out a low growl, slowly pushing myself up with the little strength left in me. Zyaire began stalking over to me which I didn't like at all, and soon enough he was just inches away. He started to lean down and I eyed the small stuffed bunny that somehow was still here. I noticed his hand graze over it and I didn't hesitate to pull my claws out and tear into his arms flesh. He managed to tear his arm out of my grasp, leaving blood scattered everywhere. I thought of something that I hadn't before, and that was a way I could possibly get out of these chains, which would be to transform into my wolf. Once he let his guard down, I moved back and looked down, trying my best to transform into my wolf. I felt and heard my bones crack and reform into a different shape, my mouth grew in size, and my clothes tore apart. I took in a few deep breathes and smelled the new stronger air, listened to the louder sounds, and felt around in the new feeling room. I was transformed fully and way bigger than the chains causing them to break off. Zyaire didn't have enough time to react because it all happened to quickly and I managed to get past him and run out of the room, leaving him behind in my tracks.

I ran as fast as I could through the foreign halls, bumping into many people who where in the way. The weak muzzle immediately tore into shreds once I transformed and I was now free to protect myself as needed. I heard several gasps from the many by standers as I flew through the halls. Suddenly, the entire castle shook causing me to almost trip and fall. And out of nowhere, I heard the loudest yell I ever heard in my many years of living.

"SO HELP ME IF ANY OF YOU LET HIM STEP ONE FOOT OUT OF THIS DAMN CASTLE l WILL PERSONALLY RIP OFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR HEADS AND SEND THEM TO THE PLACE YOU CALL HOME AS A REMINDER OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU FUCK WITH WHATS MINE."

I ran as fast as I could while every guard, guest, and servant in the building chased after me, terrified for themselves and the outcome of what would happen if I were to escape. I knew I was fast but not faster than a dragon, especially due to my broken hands. The only reason I was able to run right now was one, adrenaline and two, me being in my wolf form healed them enough for me to be able to get this far. I knew sooner or later there would be a stampede of people right on my ass and I just needed to give up or I was fucked.