Chapter 11

Splash.

I giggled as the water from the large pool splashed onto me. Zyaire had been swimming around a lot before hopping out, spilling water everywhere in the process. It has been a few days since I was allowed to come outside and hangout. I was currently lying on Axl's chest while I watched Zyaire doing whatever he was doing. I wanted to go in but I was scared Axl would leave when I was not paying attention. "Come on, come swim, I'll hold you if you'd like," Zyaire said as he held a hand down to me. I blushed slightly before looking down at Axl for permission. He smiled. "Go ahead. Actually, I'll join also." My heart grew bigger when he said he would also swim. He's so sweet.

I pushed up off the ground as I held onto both of theirs hands, heading towards the water. The pool only went down to ten feet but it was still very wide and much longer than any other pool I had ever seen. I've actually also never seen them go out in public without all of their clothes covering themselves up, but I guess theres an exception for swimming. Unfortunately though, that exception doesn't apply to me. They had me in a shirt and swimming shorts even though I was used to just wearing shorts when swimming. I wasn't allowed to take it off but I didn't mind. No way I would say anything about it anyways.

I walked down towards the stairs with them before placing one of my legs in the water. "Ah! It's cold!" I yelped, jerking my leg back out and grasping onto Axl who wasn't wet. Zyaire chuckled before grabbing my hand. "It's not that bad once you get in love, I promise. If you'd prefer I can always turn the heaters on but I figured that wouldn't be the best option considering it's a rather hot day."

I looked down taking in what he was saying. I guess he's right, plus I don't need to be a baby. They might get mad at me if I take too long. "Okay.." I took in a deep breath before heading back to the pool and stepping in. I shivered as the cold water hit my skin but it couldn't be helped. Even though I liked the cold, water was a different story. "Brrr.. it is rather chilly isn't it," Axl said as he stepped in behind me.

Splash!

"Zyaire! You little-"

Splash.

I laughed as they began play fighting in the water, splashing each other while taking one another down. It reminded me of when I first met their dragons, the way they play fought was so funny. "Ah- hey!" I screamed as one of them splashed water onto me. No way I was letting them get away with that. I used my strong legs to my advantage and began thrusting water their way as I sat up on the edge of the pool, leaving them unable to do anything. I didn't expect Zyaire to go under the water and pull me down with him. I gasped as I pulled myself up and climbed up onto him breathing heavily. Shit it was cold. "That was a brave move of you little darling," Axl stated as he grew closer until his chest was against my back. We had now reached about four feet so the water was making it's way up my body.

I laughed again as he began touching me making me ticklish. "Ah- I'm sorry! I'm sorryyy, stop!!" At this point everyone was now laughing and playing around. This was nice. I couldn't believe I had ever hated this or them, they were so good to me.

     I wiggled my way out of their grasps before swimming away towards the deep end. They had made fun of me for the way I swam, which was doggy paddling. It was a natural instinct for most wolf shifters so normally it would of been an insult but I made sure to change so they didn't find me embarrassing or get upset I was swimming weird. I learned how to swim correctly so I made sure to do that as I swam away. I had gotten to around seven feet before I was jerked backwards by one of them and pulled into a chest. "Don't think you can get away from me kitten, I will always catch you." I never understood why they referred to me as a kitten but it always made me blush and get flustered. Maybe they did it for that exact reason, or maybe they were just unhappy I was a wolf.