Chapter 10

Day One.

     The first thing I gained back was my sense of smell, then hearing, and finally the rest. I could barely remember what had taken place the night before, but I was certain it was another punishment. The only thing I remembered was being tied down to Zyaire, leaving us both unable to move but other than that I was too out of it to process anything. I wasn't quite sure what kind of punishment it was but remembering the aphrodisiac it had to be a sexual one. Though, I could tell nobody forcefully made me take them, due to not hurting down there or feeling strange. I groaned slightly as I pushed myself up off the newly furnished bed that I was guessing was just put back into my room after I broke the other one. Sighing, I sat up only to be met with an empty room, my room. I was back in my room, alone.

     I wanted to frown but I knew I should be happy, after all I'm mad at them. How could they kill my mothers. And that wasn't the only thing I should be mad about. After they killed them, I had a sense of realization. I couldn't believe it just went over me over the fact they had taken me against my will, and here I was being all lovey over my kidnappers. Who do they think they are?!?

"Bout damn time you come back to your senses. Thought I'd never see the day."

I smirked and chuckled as I listened to pickle. He was right, I'm pathetic. Anyone in the right mind would have never acted this way, but either way I wasn't stupid enough to try and escape again just yet. Next time I think they will really kill me. Though, maybe not. Im sure there's many cameras in here, I'm positive their obsessed selves are watching me at this very moment. Yea, I bet they are. And with that, I raised my hand and flipped off every inch and corner of the room, making sure if there was a camera they would get the perfect angles.

After having my little childish tantrum I sat there with my head against the wall, just sitting there. I couldn't tell how long it had been, the clock that once sat on the dresser was gone.

Click.

The sudden noise of the door unlocking sent me out of my peaceful state and on alert. I calmed a bit once I saw it was just Axl, but I began growling at him, giving him a harsh stare. At first he seemed taken back, but all he did was smile before looking at me one last time and leaving the room, locking it right back. Weird. That's not like him.. wait, I don't give a shit. Whatever. Good. He can walk his sorry ass right back out.

     I rolled my eyes as I looked away. This is great. I'll keep this up until they finally get bored or so angry that they let me go.

     Day Two.

     I had only noticed the chain around my ankle earlier when I had woken up from a nap, or sleep, couldn't tell. I grew rather frustrated. Yawning, I got up and headed to the bathroom, doing what I needed before walking back into the room. All the furniture was brand new, some looking even better than before. I walked around before hearing my stomach growl which reminded me I hadn't eaten for a while. I wondered when one of my mates would come back and visit me, not like I wanted them too anyways.

I sat back on my bed only to look down in my lap. My stomach growled a few times until it had been so long I grew rather sick than hungry.

Click.

My heart thumped as soon as I heard the lock and the door open. I jumped up only to be met with a medium sized women. I couldn't help but notice how her uniform complimented her dark skin, it was nice. But before anything I saw her shiver in fear. This turned my instincts on and I growled at her, only for her to quickly set the plate down in her hand before running back out the door and locking it quickly. It didn't take long for me to get up and walk towards the plate. I sat down beside it and began eating on the many options, all while having certain people in the back of my mind.