Chapter 1: A new start.

(https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/117764269)

(Roboco's POV.)

Current time is 6:37 P.M, a call came in around 20 minutes ago of a domestic disturbance involving a firearm, neighbors reported three gunshots coming from an apartment presently inhabited by a family of three, as I was driving to the scene my human coworkers were telling me over the radio what they know about the family residing there, from what I've gathered, this isn't the first time they were reported for domestic disturbance, and the father has a history of battery, theft, and child abuse.

After three minutes of driving, 6:40 P.M, I get out of my police cruiser to find multiple police units already there, trying to contain the small crowd of news reporters and cameramen, wasn't long before they set their eyes on me, I'm somewhat of a celebrity in the police department after all.

Ignoring all their questions towards me I walked towards the nearby police sargeant Kaito who had called me specifically to come here. "Robocosan, there you are."

"What have we got so far?" I asked him.
"A family of three, neighbors reported that the fifteen year-old son had gotten a hold of the father's gun and went on a rampage, he is currently upstairs threatening to kill himself, no police units are there with him, he's all yours." Kaito-san responded. Seems they were waiting for me to act as the negotiator.

With my new task made clear, I walk past the dozen officers and mob of reporters and camera crews to head inside the apartment building, a fairly normal looking medium-rise building with 7 floors, the crime scene is on the third floor.

After locating the elevator, I set the destination to the third floor, once there it wasn't difficult to find the specific apartment where it happened, as a few police officers in SWAT uniform is standing right outside the door.

"We've been told to sit tight here until you give the go ahead." One of the officers says to me.
I nodded. "Where is he?"
"Not sure, though we suspect he's in his bedroom at the moment."

I nod once more and head inside to be greeted by a dead body. More specifically the mother's dead body. Levelling my head, I scan around the apartment living room. Blood everywhere... On the TV, on the couch, on the floor, definitely way more that what three gunshot wounds could do.

I then stepped towards the mother's body and I can immediately tell with a single look that she didn't die from being shot with a gun, she was laying facedown on the floor in a pool of red, and I could see slash marks on her back.

I got down on one knee, I didn't care if it stained my pants, and manually flipped the mother over so I could scan her with facial recognition, alongside scanning her injuries.

Name: Arihara Kozeki.
Status: Deceased (Estimated time of death: 6:22 P.M)
Cause of death: Severe blood loss caused by approximately 28 stab wounds scattered across the chest, neck, back, and stomach region.
Criminal history: None.

I then looked around to see if I can find any more items of interest, the next clue came in the form of a blood trail coming from another room, notably leading into a hallway and not leading to the mother's body, meaning it was someone else's blood.

I stepped past the mother's corpse and headed into one of the bedrooms where the trail leaded, the door was half open and its knob was ripped out, I creaked it open and there I stumbled upon the second body of the day, this time the father's body, right in front of the door and positioned in such a way that it seems he ran into the room before he got shot in the chest.