Main character's backgrounds.

Lore:
The setting of the fanfic occurs in the futuristic city of Tokyo, the "AI revolution" having caused extremely advanced and sentient androids to become widespread.

Name: Roboco
Age (beginning from when she was activated for the first time): 17 years old.
Appearance:

(https://www

(https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/110491309)

She wears a maid outfit most of the time, despite being told by Haru that she can wear whatever clothing she wants.

Bio:

The first and only android of the Type-27 series intended for the Japan self-defense forces, early service with law enforcement showed great promise and cemented the Type-27 as the most advanced android on the planet at the time, after Fumuji Tsumaka died, Roboco was pulled from police service, having served for approximately five years at that point, and was then inherited by Tsumaka's five year-old son, Fumuji Haru. She has been with him ever since, acting as his mother, his maid, his childhood friend, and everything in between.

Despite being a klutz, Roboco gives her all to support her young master, who dreamed of following in her footsteps of being a police officer, fully aware of how dangerous the profession is.

Name: Fumuji Haru
Age: 17 years old.
Appearance: Silver-haired young man with bright green eyes, 159cm tall.

Bio:

The youngest son of the famous Fumuji Tsumaka, he was only five years old when his father passed away, while his eldest brother took over their father's robotics company, Roboco was pulled out of police service and given to Haru to act as his mother and maid, as the years went by, their bond grew quickly, the android and the master learned to support each other in whatever hardship life threw at them, until finally Haru's desire to become a police officer just like Roboco acted as a catalyst for him to become a famous detective at his local police department at a young age.

Roboco supported him through this, if this was what her master wanted then so be it, the best thing she can do is guide him through it and always watch over him, both as his friend, and as his caretaker.

AN: And that's that! I hope you will enjoy what I'm cooking up after The Clockwork Revenant. I got two stories lined up to be written at the same time, this is just one of them.

The story is still being established, expect parts of the lore listed here to change.

Edit 1: Haru's height adjusted a bit.