Part Two

_____________________

Song Ji Yang gets afraid when he heard a human voice. He looks at humans. There are three males in front of him.

"Ummm! Look into his eyes. He is a merman. Take him inside prison.",", First person says.

"Right. Today general officer Wang Haoxuan will get happy. After twenty five years we have found a merman.", Second person says.

"Don't talk and kidnapped him.", Third person says.

Song Ji Yang gets confused. He can't understand human language. But he can feel that those people are bad. Song Ji Yang turns and he starts walking away. But his speed is slow. Song Ji Yang doesn't know how to run.

Two males runs behind Song Ji Yang and they caught him. Third person hold an iron rod and he hits on Song Ji Yang's head. Song Ji Yang didn't get time to use his powers.

Then those people took Song Ji Yang with themselves.

_______________________

At Hotel
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo wakes up early morning. He freshen up and then he wear same clothes.

Wang Yibo wear sun glasses. Because some creatures can know that Wang Yibo is a merman after looking into his eyes. That's why Wang Yibo take precautions.

At night Wang Yibo mistakenly forget to wear glasses. But it was his fortune that no one gets doubt on Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo comes out from his room and he ate something. After filling his stomach Wang Yibo pays the bill and he comes out from hotel.

Those sun glasses were already on Wang Yibo's blazer.

__________________

At Market
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Today is Buddha's birthday. And everyone is decorating the market. Wang Yibo smiles and he looks around the market.

"It's the reason I came here. This festival is special for me. It is also related to my Yefei. I meet yefei in festival of Buddha's Birthday which is celebrated every year. I want to refresh my old memories.", Wang Yibo thinks.

Wang Yibo sighs and he walks in the road. He put his both hands on pocket. His eyes fell on flower shop. He goes towards flower shop. He starts looking at variety of flowers.

"Yefei's favourite flower was orchid.", Wang Yibo thinks and he smiles.

"I want orchid flowers.", Wang Yibo says.

A lady shopkeeper gives stem of orchid flowers to Wang Yibo. So many beautiful orchids are on that stem.

"Thanks", Wang Yibo replies politely. He gives pearl to the lady.

The lady widen her eyes and she gets shock. After that Wang Yibo left from there.

Wang Yibo sits outside a cafe and he order coffee for himself. Wang Yibo enjoys the coffee and he looks at the empty chair which is beside him.

It's the same place where Yefei and Wang Yibo used to meet each other. Wang Yibo gets emotional and he control his tears otherwise his tears will change into pearls and anyone can doubt on Wang Yibo.

After drinking coffee Wang Yibo gets up. He walks in road while admiring the Market.

Wang Yibo comes out from that busy market and he goes towards highway. He looks the buildings which are huge.

"Many things has changed in just twenty five years. Who is the ruler of this kingdom?", Wang Yibo mumbles.

Wang Yibo looks at other building which is also tallest. Wang Yibo is amazed because he didn't expect this development.