Part Six

____________________________

In Xiao Zhan Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan is still clueless that what Wang Yibo is saying. He is expressionless. Right now Xiao Zhan has lots of questions in his mind.

"Who are you?", Xiao Zhan asks with straight face.

"Don't you know me? Ooh...h..how can you remember me! You were one year old. Argh...", Wang Yibo says.

"What do you mean? Why are you creating conflict? Tell clearly what you want to say.", Xiao Zhan says irritatly.

Wang Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan and he hold his both hands.

"Xiao Zhan! You are son of  Yefei.", Wang Yibo says.

"Yes.. I know about my mother. But how do you know my mother?", Xiao Zhan asks.

Wang Yibo stays quite. Wang Yibo looks down. He don't know how he can make Xiao Zhan understand about his and Yefei's relationship. But now Wang Yibo don't want to talk about his relationship with Yefei. Xiao Zhan can get angry because he won't like to listen anything disrespectful about his mother. But Wang Yibo also wants to tell the truth. Now Wang Yibo is in dilemma that how can he tell the truth.

"Why are you still silent?", Xiao Zhan asks.

"I was... I mean your mother was my friend.", Wang Yibo says. His facial expressions become quite. Wang Yibo's heart starts aching. He don't want to look into Xiao Zhan's eyes.

"Your father, Lu Jian Min kidnapped Yefei and he forcibly married with her.", Wang Yibo says.

Xiao Zhan gets angry. He left Wang Yibo's hands and gets up from bed. Wang Yibo looks towards Xiao Zhan.

"How dare you to say anything about my dad? I know very well that my mother herself married to my dad. She wasn't forced by anyone. No merman and mermaid were happy with their wedding then they attacked on my father and killed him. They also killed my mother. It was my grandmother who saved me. She kept me safe.", Xiao Zhan says in anger. He really thinks that all the fault was of sea creatures.

"No.. Xiao Zhan. It's not right. It's not true. Your mother wasn't happy with your father. That's why water god Shen Xiao Hai himself came on earth to save you and Yefei. Even I also fights with Lu Jian Min. I tried to save both of you but Lu Jian Min killed your mother. And then we got the news that you also killed in that fight.", Wang Yibo says.

"Liar Liar liar! You are a liar. All sea creatures are liar. That's why I hate you all. My dad was great. He was powerful. My mother and father did love marriage. Why are you lying that my father forced my mother?", Xiao Zhan says and he gets angry.

Xiao Zhan's eyes gets dark and black smoke starts coming from his body. Xiao Zhan's devil personality is becoming dominant.

"Zhan... I have proof. You need to meet your true family.", Wang Yibo says.

"My true family?", Xiao Zhan asks.

"Yes.. your grandfather and your grandmother. Do you know who is your grandfather from your mother's side?", Wang Yibo asks.

"No! I will not meet anyone. I know your plan. When I will go inside the ocean then you all will kidnap me and  then you all will kill me. That Shen Xiao Hai will kill me. He killed my mother and father. He will also kill me.", Xiao Zhan says.

" We will not kill you. Water god, Shen Xiao Hai was Yefei's father. He is your grandfather. You are grandson of water god.", Wang Yibo says.

Xiao Zhan still isn't able to believe on Wang Yibo because from childhood Xiao Zhan never heard that Yefei was water god's daughter.