Twenty Four

_________________________

In Xiao Zhan Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

At evening Liu Haikuan still stays at the mansion because he wanted to talk with Zhou Cheng. But all the time Zhou Cheng was ignoring Liu Haikuan and he didn't talk to him.

Xiao Zhan also noticed something in between Zhou Cheng and Liu Haikuan.

At evening Wang Haoxuan secretly left Song Ji Yang in his room and then he left the Mansion.

After that the dinner was ready and everyone comes for dinner except Liu Haikuan. Xiao Zhan looks around and then he looks at Zhou Cheng.

"Zhou Cheng!", Xiao Zhan says.

"Hmm!", Zhou Cheng replies.

"Have you seen Liu Haikuan? He is a doctor and I have seen him with you. If you know where he went then tell me because at evening I saw him in the mansion but now where is he? He can join for dinner with us.", Xiao Zhan says.

Zhou Cheng stays silent and he remembers Liu Haikuan. Zhou Cheng gets angry but he supress his anger.

"He left half an hour ago.", Zhou Cheng says.

Xiao Zhan nodes his head.

"By the way do you know him?", Xiao Zhan asks.

Zhou Cheng shakes his head in no. Xiao Zhan nodes his head and then he starts doing dinner.

Lu En Jie was talking with Chris and then she was also enjoying the food. Song Ji Yang was continuously looking at the window and he was also eating the food.

Song Ji Yang was waiting for Wang Haoxuan. Song Ji Yang's heart condition was too bad. His stubborn heart didn't calm down and it always beats fast whenever Song Ji Yang misses Wang Haoxuan.

Xiao Zhan takes care of Wang Yibo in dinner. He serves healthy dishes in Wang Yibo's plate and Wang Yibo has to eat them.

After dinner everyone talks with each other for average one hour and then they all starts leaving for their room.

******

Wang Yibo and Xiao are inside their room. This time Wang Yibo is laying on bed and Xiao Zhan is gently cuddling him.

Xiao Zhan moves his hand on Wang Yibo's belly.

*Kick*kick*

Suddenly the baby kicks. Wang Yibo slowly groans in pain. Xiao Zhan widen his eyes and he looks at Wang Yibo's belly. Then he looks at Wang Yibo with shining eyes.

"Yibo... Did you fell the kick?", Xiao Zhan asks excitedly.

Wang Yibo nodes his head and he also looks at his belly. Wang Yibo feels too good and he caresses his tummy. Wang Yibo's cheeks turns red and he put his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo put their hands on the baby bumb. They can feel that baby is moving slowly. Wang Yibo tightly hugs Xiao Zhan while wrapping his arms around Xiao Zhan's neck.

Xiao Zhan feels warmth and he kisses on Wang Yibo's shoulder.

"Yibo.. our baby is moving.", Xiao Zhan says while getting emotional.

"Mn.", Wang Yibo replies.

The baby again kicks. Xiao Zhan caresses the baby bumb. He parted the hug and comes in Wang Yibo's belly. He removes Wang Yibo's shirt and nibbles his nose on Wang Yibo's belly.

"Baby! Dadda is waiting for you. Dadda and momma loves you.", Xiao Zhan says calmly.

The baby again kicks but slowly. Xiao Zhan smiles and he looks at Wang Yibo's facial expressions. Wang Yibo is smiling and he is looking too happy.