Epilogue

Seven Years Later

It's season of spring. Many things has changed in these years. A-Yuan turns seven years old. He is gem of Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are most lovy dovy couples. They both loves and respects each other.

Jiang Cheng and Liu Haikuan also gets married five years ago. They have a son and a daughter.

Song Ji Yang married to Wang Haoxuan three years ago. Song Ji Yang can't get pregnant that's why he decided with Wang Haoxuan that they will adopt a baby in future.

Lu En Jie is married to Chris and they are married since six years. They have a daughter which is only one year old. Lu En Jie always stays busy in her carrier but still she tried to find time for her family.

Most of the time Chris stays at home and he takes care of his daughter. They have appointed a babysitter to take care of their daughter.

_______________________

At Park
°°°°°°°°°°°

The park is too big and it's one of the personal park of Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo and A-Yuan has arrived park for picnic. The park has many huge cherry blossom and peach blossom tree. The nature is too beautiful.

A-Yuan's friends have also arrived in the park and they are playing with him.

Wang Yibo is making flower hairband. Xiao Zhan looks at Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo didn't focus on Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan makes pout because Wang Yibo wasn't looking at him.

Xiao Zhan gets a naughty idea to grab Wang Yibo's attention towards himself. Xiao Zhan slowly goes near Wang Yibo from behind.

Wang Yibo is too much focused on his work. Xiao Zhan comes more closer to Wang Yibo.

*Booo*

Xiao Zhan yell and he scares Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo's heart skip a beat due to fear and he looks at Xiao Zhan in anger.

"Xiao Zhaaaaaaaannn.", Wang Yibo says and he gritted his teeth.

Wang Yibo tries to get up from ground but Xiao Zhan pushes Wang Yibo in ground and he starts running.

"Wait... Where are you running... Come here.", Wang Yibo yells and he starts running behind Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan runs fastly but Wang Yibo's speed was also fast. Wang Yibo goes near Xiao Zhan. He was about to catch him but suddenly Xiao Zhan takes out his devil wings and he starts flying in the sky.

Wang Yibo stops at his place and he takes heavy breath. He put his hands on knees while breathing heavily and then he looks at the Xiao Zhan.

"Yibo.... You can't catch me.", Xiao Zhan says and he starts laughing.

"Why are you annoying me?", Wang Yibo asks in anger.

"Because you weren't looking at me.", Xiao Zhan says and he folds his both arms.

Now Wang Yibo realise that why Xiao Zhan teases him. He calms himself and politely looks at Xiao Zhan.

"Okay... I won't ignore you. Come down.", Wang Yibo says softly.

Xiao Zhan comes on ground. Suddenly Wang Yibo grabs Xiao Zhan's hand and he push him on ground. Wang Yibo sits on Xiao Zhan's waist and pins Xiao Zhan's both hands over his head.

"Yibo... What are you doing... L..leave me!", Xiao Zhan says and he looks here and there. Xiao Zhan is afraid because he don't want if his son will see them in this condition.

But all the kids are far from them. Now Wang Yibo wants to punish Xiao Zhan and he immediately kisses on Xiao Zhan's lips.

Xiao Zhan tries to push Wang Yibo but Wang Yibo bites Xiao Zhan's lower lips due to which Xiao Zhan's lower lip starts bleeding.

Xiao Zhan flips Wang Yibo and he comes over him.

"You never can't be top.", Xiao Zhan says and he smirks.

Xiao Zhan pins Wang Yibo's both hands on ground. Wang Yibo tries to release his hands but Xiao Zhan tightly grabs his hand and he joins his lips with Wang Yibo's lips.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo kisses each other for a long time. Wang Yibo didn't resist Xiao Zhan even he himself kissed back him.

After a long kiss they parted their lips. Xiao Zhan gets up and he gives his hand to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo hold Xiao Zhan's hand and he gets up.

"A-Yuan will be waiting for us.", Wang Yibo says and he starts walking forward.

Wang Yibo is blushing but he doesn't want to show it to Xiao Zhan. Wang Yibo knows very well if Xiao Zhan will caught Wang Yibo blushing then he will get out of control and it will get difficult for Wang Yibo to control Xiao Zhan in park.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan comes where all kids are sitting. Xiao Zhan calls servant to take cold drink and snacks for all of them.

After that few servants comes there with all types of cold drink and all types of snacks.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo sits together. The kids were playing and eating.

Wang Yibo admires A-Yuan and he can see that A-Yuan is so much happy with his friends. Xiao Zhan hold Wang Yibo's hand.

"Are you happy?", Xiao Zhan asks while smiling.

Wang Yibo nodes his head and looks at Xiao Zhan. This time Xiao Zhan's eyes are filled with emotions and love which is only for Wang Yibo.

"Stay here. I will come soon.", Wang Yibo says and he gets up.

Wang Yibo left from there. Xiao Zhan looks at A-Yuan.

Wang Yibo goes at the same place where he was making the flower hairband. Wang Yibo makes it properly and he comes where everyone is present.

Wang Yibo sits beside Xiao Zhan and he put the flower hairband on Xiao Zhan's head. Xiao Zhan touches the hairband.

"Woah... It's beautiful.", Xiao Zhan says and he makes a heart for Wang Yibo from his fingers.

Wang Yibo smiles and he pinches Xiao Zhan's nose. Wang Yibo put his head on Xiao Zhan's chest and he closes his eyes.

Pink cherry blossom flowers fell over Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan due to wind. Xiao Zhan wraps his arm around Wang Yibo's waist and he looks at his husband's face.

The End

*****************************************************************"******************

I hope you like this part. Thanks for reading.

Please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes and spelling mistake.

❤️❤🎉💖🔱✨🌟💙♥️🤍💘💝🖤💛🍑💌💫🌹💟❣️💗🔥💜💓💕🧡🤎⭐