Twenty One

_____________________

Inside Ocean
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo is tensed. Shen Xiao Hai smiles and he looks at Wang Yibo.

"Yibo! I know everything since the time when I saw with you my grandson.", Shen Xiao Hai says.

Wang Yibo widen his eyes and he looks at Shen Xiao Hai. Wang Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan nodes his head with a smile.

"When we came on land after twenty five years then we came Zhan's mansion. I noticed that Xiao Zhan was looking at you everytime. I could see something different in Xiao Zhan's eyes for you. Then whenever we meets you then I realised that there is something in between you and Xiao Zhan. I was confirm that you both are hiding something.", Shen Xiao Hai says.

Wang Yibo shyly lowers his head.

"Yibo! My husband already informed me that there is something in between you both. And I was happy because Xiao Zhan choose a right person in his life. I know he will always loves you.", Crystal Zhang says.

"When you returned back then we all mermaids knows that you are pregnant. We have sensed that you were pregnant. Only merman can't guess about pregnancy. Yibo, i want to know from you about your opinion.", Carmen Lee says.

Wang Yibo looks at his mother. Now when everyone doesn't have any problem with Xiao Zhan's and Wang Yibo's relationship then Wang Yibo thinks to confess their relationship.

"I am in relationship with Xiao Zhan. I am sorry because I didn't told you about it.", Wang Yibo says.

"Yibo! We don't have any problem. Xiao Zhan has already told us about everything.", James Huang says.

"Congratulations brother.", Song Ji Yang says.

Wang Yibo looks at Song Ji Yang and he smiles.

"Thank you.", Wang Yibo replies.

Wang Yibo confusingly looks at Xiao Zhan.

"But how did you know about my pregnancy?", Wang Yibo asks Xiao Zhan.

"Because my grandmother and your mother told me.", Xiao Zhan answers.

Wang Yibo shockingly looks at Crystal Zhang.

"I can't understand anything.", Wang Yibo says.

Everyone can understand that Wang Yibo is too much confused and still he doesn't know anything.

"At morning when I sense that you are pregnant than I told it to Shen Xiao Hai. Shen Xiao Hai informed me that he has doubt on your and Zhan's relationship and today his doubt gets clear. We went Xiao Zhan's mansion to inform him with some of my friends and Carmen Lee. But he was at his office. Then we all arrived office. Then we informed Xiao Zhan about your pregnency.", Crystal Zhang says.

"Yes! Prince Xiao Zhan was too excited and he left his all work. He was eager to meet you and then we arrived here. Prince Xiao Zhan told everything to us.", Carmen Lee says.

"Mom! Don't you have problem?", Wang Yibo asks.

"No son.", Carmen Lee says.

"Brother! We are happy because after so many years you decided to move on in your life. I know that prince is so good and he will always keep you happy.", Song Ji Yang says.

"Really?", Wang Yibo asks.

Song Ji Yang nodes his head.

"Yibo! Don't get upset and be happy because it's your first and last pregnancy. You shouldn't take any stress. Be happy and take rest. We aren't upset. You can marry our prince.", James Huang says.