Camp Half-Blood

I am currently driving to Yellowstone. I have time to update so here you have it.

READ ON, MY LITTLE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------
*

Annabeth POV

We were waiting for the enemy forces. Hermione sent us an Iris-Message saying that as soon as they get out of the Hogwarts boundaries they'll Apparate. Unfortunately, that took quite a bit of time. Maybe two hours. Which we didn't have.

We had about thirty wizards here already. Nico shadow traveled most of the powerful demigods here. The wizards would Apparate the rest.

We had armed ourselves. The Greeks were here while the Romans were at CJ. I had made sure every single thing was ready.

We just had to wait.

We waited for about thirty seconds. Then I saw the army of monsters and Death Eaters coming.

Guess who was at the front. I'll give you three guesses.

Yep, it was Queen Dirt Face.

And behind her was Percy's old friend. Old Beef Head.

Gaea was exactly like I remembered her. One eye green, one eye brown. Both filled with evil and malice. She had a sinister look on her face. She was wearing a dress that seemed to be made out of wood fiber. She was carrying a sword that was half iron, half Celestial Bronze.

Yay.

"Hello, godlings."

"What do you want, Gaea? Back for another round of getting your dirty butt whipped?" Yep, this was the Percy I know and love.

"Oh, don't you know it's in vain? You are pre-occupied by me, and the Roman camp has all the Giants except for the eldest one marching towards them. Surrender now. You will die a much more painless death."

"Not happening, lady," Leo said.

She laughed. I used the time to sneak away and find a place where I could make an Iris-Message.

"Reyna," I whispered.

"Annabeth, we have no time. The camp is in danger. From what, I don't know, but it certainly is in danger," she answered.

"The Giants are going to attack you. Don't attack them. They are bound by the ancient laws. You can attack the monsters, but not the Giants. As soon as you attack them, they can attack you. So just wait," I answered.

She seemed to ponder this. Then she replied with an okay. I nodded and cut the connection.

I slipped back to the front of the demigods. Gaea babbled a bunch of stuff that I didn't listen to. Hey, I'm ADHD too!

I wasn't listening until she said the words, "You all will be destroyed."

Percy cut in with, "You talking to yourself? Or your army?"

Gaea cackled. So far, my guess was twenty minutes had passed. We had to buy as much time as possible. So an hour and forty minutes did make a bit of difference. But not enough. We had to stall for as much time as possible.

"So, Gaea," I said, "what make you think you can beat us? We beat you last year."

She cackled again. "You were almost beat. A lot of your demigods died. You are in a weakened state."

"Y'know, that's what your friend Voldy the Moldy said. He was beat. And Hermione said that it was quite easy compared to last time, since they knew how to fight him. The same goes for us. We have the wizards' help. Sorry, but I don't think you'll win."