Thirteen

Emerald

The bright sun shine through the curtains into the cabin room. I could see Axel shuffling around covering his face with his huge arm.

I stretched my arms out sticking my feet out of the bed. The birds hummed outside i ran over to the window pushing open a little. I let the wind blow inside the room causing my hair to flow.

"Are you trying to be Snow White." Axel stretched his body as he pushed himself up on the bed.

"I don't know if that is a statement or a question. You want to help me analyze that?" I asked with a raise eyebrow.

He chuckles a little while rubbing his face. "It was more of a statement." He sends me a wink as his tanned body is on full display.

I looked away feeling my cheeks become a little flushed. Then realization hits me hard. "Ugh. I should have quit being the captain to the cheerleading squad. Now I'm going to be busy doing Luna duties." I sigh rubbing my face harshly.

Axel smirks while pulling me in for a kiss. "You better not. I'll love to see you flipping around with your little cheer skirt." That comment caused me to giggle.

"Oh hush it Alpha boy. Put you swimming trunks before Amelia drags us out." I smiled.

I found a pair of black bikini in the closet. As I chew on my bottom lip it's very exposing. I knew Amelia snuck this in and removed my original one.

I pulled on the two piece feeling extremely uncomfortable. The bottom piece literally felt small since a bit of my bottom is out. Then the top piece covered somewhat of my chest.

"I'm beginning to rather stay here in the bedroom." Axel whistles out to me as my whole face turns red.

"Calm you hormones." I felt hypocritical saying that. Since here I am staring at his tanned athletic body. His v-line is exposing just above his swimming trunks. Then his abs could be stared at all day.

"Let's go." I happily say walking in front of him. "Oh I'm loving this view." I hear him say from behind me.

I run out of the cabin to see Gage and Amelia were already in the river. She is taking selfies of herself as for Gage. I tilt my head a little trying to understand what he was doing.

I think he's trying to be a mermaid.

Axel helps me in the water as the sun shines down on the river.

"Time to get soak!" Axel yells as I look over at him confused. He threw me over his should causing me to laugh smacking his back.

"Put me downnnnnn Axel!" I shout through giggles as he throws me inside of the cold water.

I came out of the water wiping the my face off. I couldn't help but laugh as I splash water at him. He swam towards me pulling me into his chest. He left a little wet kiss on my right cheek.

Got him!

I push my hands down on his shoulder shoving him down in the water. He picked my up by the back of my thighs lifting me up. "You used my weakness against me? Who would've thought you were a little devil." He smirks.

"Aye watch yourself! She's my little devil!" Amelia shouts swapping Axel hands away from me.

I jumped on Amelia's back as she smiled brightly at me. "Someone's happy today." She smiles back at me.

I hug her tightly as I climb off her back. We both sat on top of the huge rocks kicking the water together. Gage and Axel were playfully fighting the water.

"I like him a lot." Amelia admits as she squeezes my hand while watching Gage. "He doesn't mind how I'm bubbly all the time." As she says this I see a smile spreading across gage face.

Oh he's definitely listening to everything she's saying.

"I want to feel the amazing sparks one feel when their mate is found. I want to feel like fireworks or the obsession love feeling." She expresses in happiness.

"I want to feel all of those things with Gage." She admits as I chew on my lip looking over at her.

"You want Gage to be your mate." Is what I say to her as she pushes her hair to the side of her shoulders.

She nods her head as she continues to kick her feet into the water. "Well I can't choose obviously." She forces a smile on her face.

"Hopefully, the moon goddess chooses right for me." She jokes as she stands back on her feet.

"Well, I'm just glad the moon goddess pair me with anyone besides Greg." I pushed my hand down on the ground so I could stand up.

"Well look at the bright side if you did not have Axel as a mate. You could always had rejected Greg as a mate. Then his little wolf would had gotten depressed and he would have wither away." The psychotic smile on her face is shown once again.

"Listen, as much as I despise the guy I wouldn't want him to die." I admitted.

What he did to me will taunt me for the rest of my life. In all honesty I wouldn't want him to die maybe suffer just a little.

"No you wouldn't." She kisses the top of my head. "But I would." She says at the end.

Axel whips his hair like a dog as I watched every movement in slow motion. "Oooh your whooped badly." Amelia laughs as she wraps her small arm around my shoulder.

We both walk back to the chairs but my sense of smell picked up on something. I could hear cracks of branches and leaves being stepped on.

Axel became guarded quickly as he begin to look around. The two guards quickly walked right towards all of us. As I could hear a gun being taken off of safety.

"Em you better not." Amelia says to me.

Axel looks at me as he gives me stern look. "I'm supposed to protect you." He tells me as he rushes out of the water.

"Duck!" I shout at all of us a wolfsbane bomb falls right in front of us. The foggy vision in my eyes as I look at the others who were screaming in pain.

Axel looked furious.

He didn't care if he was in pain he had transformed into his All black werewolf form. His wolf is enormous he show his sharp huge teeth causing chills down my spine.

'Fight!'

He shouts as I quickly took no time to position myself letting my vampire side control my speed.

"Then let's fight then." I smirked.

Let's see if these humans could keep up.