Preparing herself

Everything was going smooth the engagement took place in the same month after ek days Aaradhna had her wedding.Everyone was happy aradhna too but the nervousness was at its peak. For her arrange marriages were mostly toxic and she never thought of having a arranged marriages as she thought they were too scary.

Though she has met abhiyansh her soon to be husband a lot of times for many reasons related to the marriage but still she is not able to calculate weather he is a person that she wanted as a life partner or not.

She started blabbering again. This time in front of the mirror.

Ye decision kyu liya Maine. Ab kyaa hoga..
abhiyansh ko mai pasand nhi aai to...
yaa phir agr koi aur uski life mai hua to...
Agr sab ko mai hi toxic lagi to..
Agr ...agr...agr...

And she started sobbing...

This was not the first time she was regretting her decision of marriage.Her past was shouting at her not to add new people in her life..

After a few minutes of crying session.... She got up from her bed , went to the mirror and gave a fake smile and said JO HOGA DEKHA JEAGA!

_________________

Later that night

Tu hai hi aisi tu kisi ache insaan ko deserve hi nhi krtii...kyaa h tujh mai Jo tujhe sab pasand krenge...Teri ye buri si shkl yaa Tera ye jhotha helpful nature....

Tu jhoothi h
Tu selfish h
Tu ....h .
Tu.....h

Nhi nhi..mai aisi nhi hoon ...mai selfish nhi hoon...mai jhoothi nhi hoon ..
nhi hoon....nhi hoon

She woke up trembling and sweating...she started crying keeping her head on her knees...
In a very low and cranky voice she said," Bhai aap mujhe chor kr kyu chale gye...aapke alawa koi nhi samjhta mujhe."

And again she started crying...She dozed off while crying..

..........

In the early morning she woke up with headache and dizzy head...she tried to stand up from her bed but fell down because of dizziness. She gathered all her energy went to the bathroom and started slapping herself too hard
and  started yelling at herself " kyu kr rhi h aisa... kyu mujhe dard yaad dila rhi h...kyuuuuu...mujhe nhi yaad krna ye sab..."

And tears rolled down her eyes...she then went downstairs at the dining table had something inorder not to worry her parents and informed them that she is going out for some time...

She went to her got ready and went to her favourite library. she chit chated with the owner uncle and then later gave herself a golgappe ( Pani puri ) treat. She then for some shopping to buy some gifts for both of her families and in the evening she came back home.

She was now in a great mood looking happy and had almost forgot about her dream..

She told her mom that she had dinner outside and now will sleep after sometime so that no one disturbs her. She went to her room and took her guitar in her hand and started her singing..

Jo dil se lage
Usey keh do Hi, Hi, Hi
Jo dil na lage
Usey keh do bye, bye, bye
Love you zindagi
Love you zindagi
Love you zindagi
Love me zindagi

And now she is totally fine and is happy no tension could be seen on her face.And she was satisfied after seeing her happy face again.

She went to her bed got cozy in her blanket and while listening to flute music she went into a deep and peaceful sleep.

*********

That's it for this chapter ..

Btw what do you think about Aaradhna's character?

See you soon 💗

(Word count:619 words)