His secret

In the evening, Aradhna woke up from her sleep when she heard a couple of knocks on her door. She opened the door and found aarushi standing there. She then gave her a sign to come inside. Aarushi entered the room like a cute penguin and hugged her tightly. Unknowingly Aaradhna really needed this hug. After seperating hugs aaradhna made a sad and innocent face and said dramatically," aa gyi meri yaad?" . With so much cuteness on her face Aarushi replied ," nhi bhabhi, aapko bhala koi kaise bhool sakta h. Aap to meri pyaari si cute si bhabhi ho." Aaradhna chuckled listening to her so much buttered words.
Aarushi stood up and started singing," chlo bulawa aaya hai ,maa ne bulaya h , bhabhi ko bulaya h ,mujhe bhjiwaya h "
Both of them started laughing listening to Aarushi's Bina sur taal ki singing.
Then aaradhna said while laughing," achyaa aati hoon after changing into something better than these casuals. Aarushi interrupted her in between and said," chalo yrr bhabhi , maa ne room hi to bulaya h, baad mai ban Jana sanskari, meri maate bohot chill h . AAP CHALO AISE HI "

And they both went to kaveri's room( her MIL).
Aarushi directed aaradhna to kaveri's room and left her their.

Aaradhna enters her room and said," maa aapne bulaya?"
Kaveri replies,"Hn beta. Dekh beta aaj to koi guest nhi aane vala to achee se rest kr le aur apne space mai comfortable ho jaa aur toone achaa kiya ki pajamas mai h..aaram se reh. Koi apni maa k saamne formality thodi karta h(says cupping her face). Aur apni neend poori kar le ache se parso tumhara reception h naa. To phir tu sabki trf smile krte krte namaste karte thak jaegi naa...(says in a joking way)."
Aaradhna chuckles and replies,"Ok maa. Jb tk Abhiya.. (stops in between) I mean jb tk vo nhi aa jaate jb tk mai so jaati hoon." and starts leaving .

Kaveri interogates," beta vo kon? Abhiyansh ? " Aaradhna nods. Kaveri facepalms and says in a dramatic way, "Haan to Abhiyansh bula naa use. Maine uska naam ye aur vo bulwane k liye thodi rkha h. Mehnat ki h uska naam rkhne k liye aur tu kl ki aai hui ladki uska naya naamkaran kr rhi h (started laughing as she was teasing her). Dekh beta meri mehnat ka ye sila mt de mujhe, use uske naam se hi bula. Samjhi!!"

Aaradhna smiles and nods in yes and leaves to her room.

She enters her room and starts reading a book.

It was 11 at night and their was no sign of Abhiyansh's arrival. She was missing him a bit and was waiting for him . She went towards the balcony and  sat on the swing . When she heard the sound of door closing she moves towards her room and screams and covers her eyes and turns around.

Abhiyansh just came and randomly started removing his shirt at which Aaradhna screams and says," ye kyaaa kr rhe ho?" At which instantly abhiyansh questions," tum yahaan kya kr rahi ho?"
Makimg an annoyed face Aaradhna replies , " Mera room h ye" at which abhiyansh replies," Mera bhii '
Coming in his senses, abhiyansh keeping his one hand on his neck out of nervousness says," sorry sorry,Mai bhool gya tha ki tumhara bhi ab yahii room h."
Aaradhna changes the topic and says," jyada time nhi ho gya aapko aane mai"
Abhiyansh looking a bit guilty tries to explain," vo actually thodi complex surgery thi date shift karni padi because patient k condition jyada kharab thi."
Aaradhna understood his situation and looking at his tired state asks," chai, coffee kuch ?" At which abhiyansh just nods his head in no and asks for just a glass of water.

Aaradhna serves him water and informs him that they have their reception day after  tomorrow and asks him to check his schedule for saving himself from last minute emergencies.

After some time she feels sleepy and and says," so jao bohot time ho gya h" At which abhiyansh replies, " aap so jaiye mai book padhungaa phir so jaunga."
She nods at him and lays on the corner of the bed.
Abhiyansh in a soft tone," suno, aap agr comfortable na ho to mai apni study mai hi so jaungaa, aap yahaan so lein"
She quickly responds saying," nhi nhi koi baat nhi aap yahii so jaigaa, mujhe koi problem nhi h."
And saying this she sleeps facing her back at abhiyansh and in his thoughts she fell in a deep slumber.