The Punishment Day

Aardhana woke up in the morning , finding no one around she went towards the bathroom to freshen up.
She came out in a pista green kurti paired with white trouser and a white dupatta. She left her wet hair open and sat on the bed waiting for her husband as it was just 5:45 in the morning.

Yes yes I know, the sleepy head woke up early today.

After few minutes Abhiyansh entered the room.

Pecking her forehead he spoke,"good morning baby, you are up so early."

She nodded at him and keeping the sindur box in her palm she forwarded her hand to him and asked ,"where were you?"

"I went out for a walk , thandi thandi hawa ka bulawa aaya aur bss mai chal diya." He said after putting the vermillion in the centre partion of her hair.

"Gym ?" She asked.

"Not in mood today."

"Okay let's go , abhi to tum 3 ko punishment deni hai." She said  with a wicked grin on her face.

"I'm going to wake aaru you go to bhai as it's not decent for me to enter his room when he's sleeping."

______________________

Aaradhna's pov

I went to Aaru's room which is downstairs and Abhiyansh went to the south of our room to bhai's room.

I went to her room she is sleeping with a dairy kept on the side where she was sleeping. I sat next to her and pecked her forehead lovingly. She is really like my younger sister.

"Aaru wake up ."

"Nhi maaa, bss 5 min aur . Please maaa."

"Ohh my penguin, it's your bhabhi not maa."

"Bhabhi Bhai ki neend kharab Karo naa, mujhe Mt pareshan kro please."

"Utho jaldi nhi to Mai poora jug Pani se nehla dungi tumhe."

"I know bhabhi aap Aisa kuch nhi kroge."
She said and turned her face on the another side.

I picked up the jug and only let few droplets of water touch her face and now she was wide awake.

"Bhabhii , kyu jagaya subah subah?"

"Punishment...6 bje....kuch yaad aaya aapko?"

"Hn hn sorry sorry...chal rhi hoon." She said in her sleepy irritated voice.

She came with me after make a neat yet untidy bun out of her hairs and was in her night dress ; pajamas.

We went towards the gym where the two brothers were laughing about something and as soon as they saw me approaching their lips sealed as if they have seen a ghost.

Abhiyansh's pov

As my wife ordered me, I went to Ved and saw him in his own thoughts while his laptop was in his lap.

I kept my hand on his shoulder and soon he was out of his string of thoughts.

"Aapki pyaari behen ne order Diya hai aapko gym mai aake pohochu nhi to hum dono ki shamat aa jaegii."

He chuckled and " Bhai tu to biwi ka gulaam ban gya abhi se." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Beta wait and watch, let my future bhabhi conquer your heart, then we'll talk about who is being joru ka gulaam or something else."

He shaked his head in disbelief and I chuckled at him.

"Bhai ye bata vo itna gussa kyu ho gyii thii...humari pyaari cute shaant Aara ka raudra roop (dangerous form) kaise bahar aaya kal?"

"You know girls and their mood swings. "

We were talking while moving towards the gym, the ladies were still not here.

"Aur bhai kya kya jhelaa bata Zara abhi se training lekar rkhna hai. Dos and don'ts. You know " ved said with a glint of teasing in his eyes.

"Bhai first thing , never ever call your wife or gf with her real name agar use jaan baby yaa koi nickname Diya hai to. Nhi to silent treatment acha milega aapko."

"Wow experienced man." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and said, " whatever. Aur Janna hai bss kru?"

"Abe tu bol be nhi aai Teri biwi abhi, kya karega tab tak?"

"Hn sun ab toone beech mai roka to phaltu mein tu mere punch bag ki jagah replace ho jaega."

"As if tu kar paega . Bol aage "  he said with a smirk.

This bastard needs some medicine but not real line PE aane ke liye jyada smirk krne laga hai Aaj kal.

"Second thing, apni galti Maan lo bhai, unka gussa bhi cute lagta hai aur phir tum unko hurt or sad to dekh nhi skte to kaan pakad ke maafi maang lo. Best option."

"Are ye to Satya vachan ho gye Bhai." He said laughing and I too joined him.

"Fuck!"

He looked at me in confusion and I directed his eyes towards the two ladies coming towards us. I hope they have not heard any nonsense of ours.

______________________

Author's POV

"So the three of you, ready for the punishment?" Aardhana said her sparkling with mischief in them.

She made them stand in front of her and keeping her hands on her waist, she said
"Chlo sits ups start kro."

"Are but bhabhii"

"Tum teeno ki punishment hai gift nhi Diya hai Jo complain kr rhe ho"

She started counting and with each count they did their sit ups and said sorry . Aarushi got tired easily but the men being gym freaks it was absolutely nothing to do  sit-ups.

After 20 situps she stopped them.

"Now repeat after me."

"Aaradhna is the cutest, and  we would never irritate her or backfire her or shout at her and most importantly not forget her"

They nodded and repeated her words , changing aaradhna to aara, bhabhi and biwi according to the one speaking it .

"Now go back to your rooms , I am not monster to make you bath with your own sweat in early morning specially my little penguin." She said with a straight face.

"Wait "

She said before they were about to leave.

"Now sleep dance or do whatever you want but after lunch we'll go for shopping. And you  men don't you guys dare to say no to me."

~~~~~

Boring chapter, ik bro
Man nhi kr rha lengthy chapters likhne ka .
Byee byee 👋