Angry Kitten

As soon as Abhiyansh heard the loud sound he rushed towards the balcony. He was tensed looking at the situation in front of him.

His wife was laid unconscious on the floor and a broken vase was scattered all over the floor near her, making some tiny bruises on her arm.

He hurriedly held her in her arms and brought her back to the room. He sprinkled some water on her which made her conscious again. Before aaradhna could understand anything abhiyansh hugged her tightly as if world would end the next second.

He broke the hug and checked her from head to toe to see if she got any other brusies other than her left arm . He sighed looking at no major injuries.

He then went towards the cabinet and brought a first aid box.

"It would sting a bit but please endure it." He said softly.

She hissed in pain soon as he touched the bruise with antiseptic liquid.  He then applied ointment on them which was a bit cold that helped lower down the burning sensation.

"Baby are you okay? Why are getting unconscious again and again? Is there something I should know that I don't?"he questioned with worry mirroring through his eyes.

"Abhiyansh , relax. See I am fine. It was just mere weakness, nothing else."

"No , no more excuses. We are visiting the hospital for your body checkup."

"Are but it's not needed "

"No it is needed."

"Hey hey hey . Listen to me very clearly. I am totally fine, in the afternoon I got unconscious because of tiredness and weakness and for now it was stress, anger and weakness due to my periods."

" Are you sure ?" He said in a concerning voice.

"Yes, look I am totally fine. It's just that my lower back and abdomen plus my legs are hurting a lot ."

"Wait I'll be back."

Abhiyansh's pov

I  left her alone in the room and went outside. I came back after 5 minutes.
I  placed a hot water bag behind her lower back. And then ,

"Want some chocolate shake?" I said with a smile.

She nodded like a kid drank her milkshake making chocolate moustache on her face.

Ughhh
She looking so lickable right now.
Hey hey hey
What the heck I am thinking.
Ughhh
control abhi control

I placed my thumb on her lips and a bit up too to clean the chocolate and then took that thumb in my mouth and licked it.

My actions made her cheeks and ears go red. This girl looks so cute when she blushes. And the major fact that she blushes because of me.

I pecked her forehead and said,
"Now it's time to sleep . And I won't sleep here on the bed today, kyuki I guess tum mujhse abhi bhi gussa ho aur bed share nhi hi krna chahogi."

I took my pillow from the bed and a blanket from the cabinet and layed down on the couch.

"Abhi... Abhiyansh...come here ." She said

I went towards her .

"I am not able to sleep."

"Why angel? Do you need painkiller or something?" I said caressing her head.

"I need you." She said with a baby face .

Hayeeee....why is she so cute. But let's play for some time.