A Drunk Baby!

Aaradhna's pov

I woke up finding an empty bed. I was alone in the room , it was around 8 which means if I don't get up from the bed now , I'll be late. I did my morning tasks and went downstairs to have my breakfast, and to my surprise my husband was peacefully having his breakfast there.

I went to maa, pecked her cheek and wished her good morning and sat next to ansh wishing him a good morning. He replied and went out telling ma that he'll be late today.

Till the time I went out of the house, he was gone so I picked up my car key and drove to the hospital. I engrossed myself in work and went to the cafeteria hoping to see his one glance , but call it my bad luck he was not there.

Later as my shift ended I picked my stuff and was about to leave but first I asked  Dr Verma from his department, about his whereabouts. She told me that he left just a few minutes ago. I bid her bye and went to the parking lot to go back home.

And you might be thinking who is Dr Verma, she is a sweet new doctor just as me and that day, she saw me and that bitch having an argument, so she thinks that ansh and I  are in a relationship or something, so she helps me with his whereabouts nowadays.

I reached home and entered my room, finding it empty. I took a shower to freshen up and went downstairs to have dinner and talk some time with maa if she would be awake.

I saw maa sitting in her room I went to her and said, " maa can I bring my dinner here and have it here while talking to you?"

"Haan haan bache go and bring it." She said with a smile.

I brought my food and sat there,

"Maa do you know where has ansh gone?" I asked.

"Noo beta , don't you know about it."

"No maa, aapke bete ne sirf aapko hi inform Kiya ki vo late aaega yaa keh lijiye ki hume saath mei inform Kiya." I answered her.

"He'll be back beta , you go and take rest."

I told her about my day and went back to my room to sleep , but sleep was kilometres away from me , I was just tossing around on my bed.

I checked the time and it was 12 where as I came home at 10 and he even left before me.

I tired calling him but his phone was off , I just froze at my place thinking about something bad happening to him.

I ran towards ved bhai's room and knocked his door, " ved bahi please open the door. Bhai."

He opened the door and I burst into pools of cries and hugged him.
"Bhai, an...ansh...he hee.."

He made me sit on the bed and gave me a glass of water to drink .

"Bache tell me what happened, usne kuch Kiya kyaa? Tujhe daata usne ? Tujhpe chillaya kya vo?" He said cupping my face .

"Nhi nhi bhai.. vo...vo ..an..ansh "

"Kyaa hua hai aara apne Bhai ko nhi bataegii, bata mujhe . Apne Bhai pr bharosa kr bata mujhe , kya hua hai." He said in slow and calm voice .

I took a deep breath and said, " Bhai ansh mujhse pehle hospital se ghar aane k liye ja chuka tha but abhi to nhi aaya, even 2 ghante se jyada ho gye hai. Please please Bhai mere ansh ko kuch nhi hona chahiye, please use le aao mere pass. Please bhai mere ansh ko dhoondh do. Please...please bhaii.. do something Bhai." I said and my eyes have became a tap of water which was not stopping at all.

"Badi maa, please upar aaengii aap." He said as he called maa .

Within a few minutes maa was there in the room.