Happy smiles

In the afternoon when they all sat on the dinning table for their lunch,
Kaveri came out of the kitchen placing the dishes on the table with the help of the house help.

Aaradhna, Abhiyansh, Ved and aarushi came together talking about something.

"Maa kyaa bna hai aaj khane mei?" Aaradhna enquired.

"Dekh le aa kar ."

They all sat on the dinning table.

"Maaa, chole bhature...yeeeee....thank you maaa. I love you" Aaradhna squeals in joy and kisses kaveri's cheek slightly.

"Maaf kra apni maa ko ki nhi?"

"Are maa , mai to gussa thi hi nhii aapse. Apni maa se kon gussa hota hai. Par aapko kisne bataya ki mujhe ye pasand hai?" She said keeping index finger near her cheek as of to look like that she is thinking.

"Aur kon bataegaa, maine Abhi se poocha tha , To usne bataya." She said patting her cheeks lovingly.

All of them had their lunch with normal family banter.

____________

Aaradhna's pov

We went to mall together. Yeah the four of us. Do you really think I would let these men stay at home. So I and aaru brought many dresses together some suits and yeah some sexy western outfits too.

Now is the turn of boys to buy something for them. We all were sitting on the couch and a lady in a formal shirt and trousers came asking what we need to buy.

Aaru and I selected some shirts for them. And look at that that lady is trying to gain attention of  my own personal husband, trying the touch his hands when giving him shirts or taking them . Literally in front of me she opened the two buttons of her shirt , yeah ofcourse to show her cleavage.

And dekho to Zara , badi safai se jahaan ved Bhai baithe hai vahaan kuch shirts gira k unhe bade ache se utha rhi hai. I know ki you know .. to I don't think that I need to explain how.

"Miss stop . Call someone else to help us , you please leave." I said in a stern voice.

"Mam but.."

"Firstly button up your shirts , it's not a good way to gain male attention, I noticed you opening them , and all the things you did till now, since we came here."

"Mam you are taking me wrong." She replied

"Please don't let me repeat myself. Or else I'll complain about you eye raping my brother and husband and also inform them about your inappropriate behaviour. So leave."

She left there in embarrassment and Aarushi don't know why suddenly started laughing.

"Ab tumhe kya hua madam?" I questioned folding my hands .

"Bhabhi you got jealous naaa." She said with a teasing smile.

"No why would I get jealous."I said looking at Ansh.

Ansh gave me a ohh is that so look and I rolled my eyes .

"Okay leave all this , let's buy this much only . Then have icecream and go back home. Alright?" Ved Bhai said.

We all agreed to him and went to the icecream parlour after buying the some shirts and t shirts which we short listed for the men .

"Mmm , it's yummy." I said happily.

"Is it?" Ved Bhai asked.

"Hn Bhai." I said nodding happily.

"Biwi it's a regular icecream, what is so special in it?" He said raising his eyebrow