Wedding day

Aaradhna was decked up with so beautiful jewellery adoring her nose,hairs,wrist,neck and even her slender waist. She was looking like a princess in her pure red lehenga with beautiful golden floral details.

It's her marriage today

It's her marriage today. Her mind , heart and even her tongue is of mixed emotions. As the time is passing by her fear and nervousness is rising . She's excited to meet her maa (MIL) and aarushi (her SIL) but hand in hand she is feeling a bag filled with fear and nervousness.

______________

Later after some time , finally it was time for her to walk down the aisle. Her nervousness is totally on her face. She stood near her soon to be husband and gave him a sweet yet a nervous smile, at which he whispered " doctor sahiba dariye nhi, mai hoon". Listening to his words she was first a bit astonished but then those words by her husband calmed her nerves.

Soon they clicked pictures with their families and friends . They were heavily tired and as they were starving rats were dancing in their stomach. Aaradhna called her cousin sister and said "diii khana khana h bhookh k maare poora zoo mere pet mai dance kr rha h, pehle mai kha nhi pai ab yahaan Mera pet." Abhiyansh chuckled seeing his wife blabbering in hunger. At which aaradhna made a pout,seeing her he chuckled more.
She was frustrated due to hunger and this guy who was her husband was making her more irritated. She said to herself in her mind " inko to mai ghr jaake dekhtii hoon . Bada has the h naa."

_________

After a long tiring night all the wedding rituals ended. Aaradhna cried hugging her mom dad and they too cried hugging her. Before leaving Abhiyansh came to her mom and dad and said " mumma papa aap tension naa lein, mai doctor sahiba k aankh se ab ek bhi aansu nhi girne dungaa. So ab aap dono bhi smile krke unhe bye bole "
He hugged both of them assuring them about their daughter and bid bye to them .

It was a journey of just an hour to their home but because of tiredness she was already asleep. Abhiyansh didn't wanted to wake her up but it was important as some rituals of a newly wed were still left.

There were still 5 mins to reach their home . So with a much of gentleness Abhiyansh whispered "doctor sahiba jag jaen. Hum bas pohochne Wale hai."
Listening to his calm and composed voice and seeing herself on his chest resting so peacefully she smiled but then realised what was happening and got up from her relaxing position and maintained a distance between herself and her husband.

Seeing her wife a bit awkward Abhiyansh tried to calm her awkwardness asking her if she wanted water and which she dined him.

___________

Kaveri (Abhiyansh's mother) did aarti of both of them and  did all the other rituals.

"Beta, mujhe pata h tum dono thak gye ho but ye last cheez h Jo tumhe karni h. Uske baad tum apne room mai chale jana." Exclaimed kaveri.

They both gave a questioning look towards her at which she told them about the game in which they have to find the ring and whoever wins has the uperhand in their relationship.

They had three rounds both of them enjoyed it . Aaradhna won as she got the ring in all the three rounds .

Between the game abhiyansh in his mind said " do baar jeet gyi meri doctor sahiba teesri baar mai help kr deta hoon" and kept the ring in such a way that she could easily find it.

Looking at her wife he smiled when he saw her so happily after a long tiring day, which made his heart contended.

_______________

They went to their room, she was looking at the balcony  looking at the nature outside, abhiyansh stood just few steps aways and said,"Doctor sahiba suniye, jaa kr change kr lein aur haan maa ne kahaa ki abhi humara koi kaam nhi h so hum rest kr skte h" . He further adds, " aapko koi bhi help chahiye ho to aawaz laga deejiyegaa. Mai yahi hoon"

At which Aaradhna nodded and took her steps towards the bathroom. Suddenly she just stood like a statue at the door of the bathroom and was mummering something tensly.

Looking at her expressions Abhiyansh went towards her and interogates," kyaa huaa, kuch gadbad h kyaa?". Making a nervous yet straight face Aaradhna replies, " can you help me remove this jewellery and hair-do?" Abhiyansh just stood next to her but didn't gave any reply, at which she said," it's ok, I'll do it myself. You don't have to worry about me".

Abhiyansh looked straight into his eyes chuckled and made her sit comfortably on the bed and said," ok biwi sahiba, aap ye haath mai se bangals nikaliye jab Tak mai aapke hairs ko kholtaa hoon.
As said he helped her removing all the jewellery from her neck and opening her hairs , and said " ye lijiye ho gya, ab aap jaae aur shower le kr comfortable clothes mai aa jae". He further adds " suniye, agr koi bhi help chahiye ho to poocha naa kare. Seedhe kahaa kijiye , abhiyansh ye kro abhiyansh vo kro. Aapko poochne ki koi zarurat nhi h . Aap order Kiya keejiye."
Listening at her husband's words a smile came upon her face without her permission and she went to take a shower.

__________________

Aaradhna came back after a long relaxing shower and saw a note on the side table saying
"Suniye biwi jiii,
Mujhe maaf kr do mujhe ek emergency surgery ke liye hospital jaana pad rha h. Keh nhi skta kab wapas aaungaa. Aapke khane k liye maine maa se keh Diya h , kuch der mai khana aa jaegaa and haan aapke liye kuch chocolates rakhi h , aapki pasand nhi janta isliye mai apni pasand se le aaya, next time aap bata dena.Mai aau tab aap jaane k liye sazaa de skti h.
Jaldi aataa hoon.
Khayal rakhiyega.

Abhiyansh~

Seeing the note and the chocolates ,she smiles. After having her food and the chocolate she went on bed and went into a deep sleep while listening to music.

*************

That's it for this chapter.
Ik short h chapters pr, aage se try krungi ki chapters ki length increase kr doon
Till then
Byee byee
See you soon 💗

(Word count:1074 words)