Family Trip

Abhiyansh pov

"Yeeeee....family trip wohooo" she screamed on top of her lungs.

This girl is total kid . I think I've married a child rather than an adult. I guess our baby and she would have compitition on who is more of baby. I chuckled on my own thought.

"Okay okay, now have some rest." I said while pecking her forehead.

_______________

In the evening , I went towards our room, though I am at home but I have a lot of work to do. I can't leave my patients's responsibility on my colleagues completely.

I entered the room she was no where, I went to another favourite destination of hers. She was sitting on the swing with a book in her hand. She had those small devil smile on her cute but straight face.

She was so lost in her book that my arrival doesn't even affect her . I sat next to her , keeping my head on her lap.

She was still reading that book, but her some attention was on me. Her fingers were in my hairs doing magic ,my all day stress and tiredness flew away soon . Soon my eyelids felt heavy, and everything was consumed by darkness.

Aaradhna's pov

He came to me when I was reading a book, and kept his head on my lap. I knew that he was tired of work from home. I ran my fingers slowly in his hair causing him to relax, and soon he was in deep slumber.

It is more than an hour of him sleeping and I was still reading my book. My legs are numb till now but I can't afford to wake him up .

He looks so cute when he sleeps. Its already dark and he needs to wake up now for dinner.

"Ansh...janaa wake up." I said caressing his cheeks.

"Ansh wake up naa."

"Ab nhi jage naa to dekhna mai kya krungii."

1
2
3

"Aaahhhhhh" he screamed

I started laughing.

"Why did you do that . It's not a good habit to bite your husband."

"If he doesn't listen to you at once then this is the best way you know."

"You know what Mrs. Khanna, mere dard ho rha h see, it became red."he said showing me his shoulder where I just bit him.

"Aww bechare . To kyaa kru ?" I said showing my tongue.

He made a you-are-impossible-to-understand face.

"Okay now get up , go freshen up then we'll goo downstairs. I'll help maa aur tum kal k baare mai baat kr lena Ved bhai aur Aaru se."

Okay theek hai, mai aata hoon." He went towards the room not before as always pecking my forehead.

I smiled at him and went downstairs.

"Maaaaa"

"Hn aara kyaa hua beta?"

"Maa yrr bhookh lag rhii hai."

"Bss ban gyaa khana mera bachaa."

"Jaa tu sabko aise hi chilla chilla ke bula le." She said laughing .

"Yes boss." I said giggling.

I went to my little penguin's room and taking her we together went to Ved bhai's room and we all came towards the dinning table where Ansh was helping maa putting the dishes.

"Maa maine sabko bula diyaa, ab to khaana de do naa."

"Idhar aa baith tu jaldi , sabse pehle tujhe hi khana deti hoon . Aa jaldi baith."