Ch - 49

All of your continuous support means the world to me!

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

Join the Patreon family today, and let's team up to keep the adventure flowing.
**************************************************************************************

"Hmm... so the girls are gone?" Jason returned back after a few hours, spending it over forging the sword. He looked at Huyan Lanruo who was diligently cultivating and asked her.

Huyan Lanruo replied, opening her eyes. "Yup. They left two hours ago."

"Did you do something while I'm gone?" He asked her, looking at her suspiciously, clear about her trouble-making character.

"Hey, that's rude." Huyan Lanruo pouted, trying to hide her awkwardness.

Jason saw it but decided to ignore it. It's not like he had so much energy to spare, keeping an eye on her every second.

Just then Jason felt the auras of a few people approaching. Walking out, he saw Ye Zong and Gu Yan.

"Do you finally make a decision?"

Ye Zong sighed and spoke heavily. "I discuss it with my friends and elders. And we decided... that your idea is good."

Jason smiled and nodded his head. "That's what I'm talking about. Go back and sleep peacefully. You will receive good news in the early morning."

"Do we send a few people to help?" Ye Zong asked.

"No." Jason shook his head. "They will only get in my way."

Jason shared a few more sentences with them before sending them off and returning inside. He told Huyan Lanruo that he would be going to be busy tonight. There was an important matter that needed his attention.

Huyan Lanruo was disappointed but didn't ask anything more, agreeing with him. She knew if it was something she should know, he would have told her.

The duo had a healthy dinner together before Jason left the mansion. Just as he stepped out, his figure disappeared, entering inside his void form.

Floating like a ghost, Jason made his way to the Sacred Family Mansion.

Sacred Family as one of the three major families sure had a huge mansion, taking quite a few kilometers, only smaller than Snow Wind Family.

Jason ignored the guards at the entrance and infiltrated inside.

'First, let's take out the experts.'

Spreading his spiritual sense over the mansion like an inescapable net, he created a map of the place in his mind, identifying the location of everyone.

Opening his eyes, Jason flashed a cruel smile.

The hunt has begun!

The beast was finally out to taste the blood.

Floating slowly, he made his way towards a building in the distance.

The building was quite huge and seemed like a hall or something. Stopping in front of the entrance, he sank into the ground. Inside the large hall, three middle-aged guys were sitting cross-legged, their cultivation very deep.

The three of them were Black Gold experts barely a breath away from Legend rank, it's a shame that not only they had exhausted their potential, but they were only fighters in the end.

The trio was cultivating diligently, with their eyes closed.

'Devour!'

Jason's eyes flashed with blackness as the entire room was swallowed by a black shadow.