Ch 50 - Display of Power

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' and 'Moran', our Eternal Gods!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

Jason had already reached the place a few minutes ago and enjoyed a good show.

Woo Jin-Chul found it strange that he didn't try to participate in the battle and simply stood by, so he quickly walked up next to him.

And it was at that point he got to see clearly the situation inside the boss's room.

"This.... What is this?"

Soldiers wearing jet-black armor were one-sidedly massacring the supposedly powerful monsters, also known as High Orc warriors.

"K-kuwaaahk!!"

"Kiiahk!"

"Kueehhk!!"

The pitiful screams of the High Orcs even managed to deafen Woo Jin-Chul's hearing.

"Ah, you finally caught up."

"Ah, yes... but, what are they? They don't seem to be simple monsters...."

"They... they are his summons."

Woo Jin-Chul quickly took his sunglasses off and stared at Jin-Woo, now standing in the middle of the battlefield. While wielding two shortswords that looked like daggers, he was busy destroying the formation of the High Orcs.

'No matter how I see it, doesn't he look like a top-ranked melee-type Hunter?'

However, he could even use summoning magic, too.

And, sure enough...

When Jin-Woo's lips moved a little, dozens more summons rose up from the ground.
"Oh, my god!"

Woo Jin-Cheol's jaw fell to the floor.

Just how many summonses could that man control?!

'This... this is the true ability of Hunter Seong Jin-Woo....'

He couldn't close shut his slack jaw at all.

"Do you still think he needs any assistance?" Jason asked jokingly.

"No!" Jin-Chul shook his head and laughed lightly. It didn't look like others' help was necessary.

This would be his first time witnessing Hunter Seong Jin-Woo's true skill.

Jason waited patiently before the fight was over and Jin-Woo killed the Shaman.

"Hahaha... you really are my brother. What a fight, man!" Jason's figure blurred and he appeared near him before he extended his fist for a fist bump.

Jin-Woo smiled, "You're late, Hyung-nim."

Woo Jin-Chul was shocked. He was unable to follow Jason's movements.

'Isn't he standing beside me just now? Just when...'

"Let's wrap it up quickly," Jason suggested.

Jin-Woo nodded and issued a new order at the rising, wavering black steamlike smoke.
"Rise up."