Ch - 113

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross', the Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

Hierarch Martialsky and other Hierarchs stared at Ying Yueru and Jason in surprise, scanning them with their spiritual intents constantly.

Jason's facial muscles were twitching with a vein popping out on his forehead, controlling his anger.

If not for Ying Yueru holding his hand, he would have lashed out by now.

It had been fifteen minutes since Jason sat down and till now the other party hadn't spoken a single word, just silently observing him.

He finally couldn't take it anymore, speaking slowly. "I don't think you five have so much free time to waste. We all are busy people so can we get down to business already."

His voice wasn't cold but still held a little anger.

The Big Five also realized their behavior, coughing embarrassingly.

Hierarch Skycloud took the lead as he asked politely. "I wonder who this sire is. And what brings you here to our Divine Feathers Sect?"

Jason's eyes lit up as he realized that his current appearance was so much different from the original. He grinned and was about to open his mouth when Ying Yueru smiled and spoke first.

"Lord Hierarch, you don't recognize him. He is Nie Li."

"Nie Li? But... that's..." The five big guns of the sect were startled, staring at Jason even more closely, finding similarities between the two.

Jason smiled bitterly, giving a blaming look to Ying Yueru before he waved his hand and changed back to his original appearance.

"Just how is this possible?" The Big Five looked dumbfounded as they stared at the duo in front.

Ying Yueru looked at Jason charmingly, giving an apologetic look in her eyes before she turned to the Five Hierarchs, asking.

"Lord Hierarchs, what do you think of Nie Li being the next Sect Master of the Divine Feather Sect?"

"Well, that's..." Hierarch Martialsky gave Jason a lookover before speaking.

"Being a sect master is not just about strength."

Hierarch Linglong followed. "He also needs the support of everyone in the sect. Aside from that he doesn't have any powerful forces. How can we give such an important position to him?"

"Ying Yueru, Nie Li is still young and needs more experience." Hierarch Skycloud spoke, stating his point.

Ying Yueru smiled and gave a sharp look, her body exuding a sage aura. "What you say is correct. But if Lord Hierarchs support Nie Li, then there will be no problem."

"We support him? Absurd!" Hierarch Crimsonblood said angrily, exuding heavy pressure.

Jason was watching the absurd conversation from the sidelines. Sighing, he looked at Ying Yueru, not understanding her intentions.