Ch - 123

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

****************************************************************************************

While Jason was moving towards the exit, a majestic energy permeated the Void Illusionary Divine Palace.

When it came into contact with him, Jason snorted, his eyes flashing with a vicious glint.

Outside, Hierarch Blacknether shrieked miserably,

"Who dares to plot against me?!"

A soul-tearing pain pierced his intent, landing a heavy blow to him.

Hierarch Blacknether gasped for breath with fury and a hint of fear in his heart. Just a single move and he'd suffered very heavy damage.

This small wound had caused a huge drop in his cultivation.

Recovery would take at least fifty years of bitter cultivating!

Fifty years of cultivation just went up in smoke. How could he not be upset by that?

Following the attack, a cold snort echoed all over the Void Illusionary Palace followed by a heavy and eerie pressure enveloping everyone inside the Void Illusionary Divine Palace, especially Hierarch Blacknether.

The expert of the Demon God's Sect could feel a mountain crushing down on him, forcing him to vomit blood as his sharp eyes revealed shock and fear.

Following the mighty aura, a cold voice exploded over the entire Void Illusionary Divine Palace, shaking it to its core.

"Hmph! Junior of the demon clan, you sure have guts. Dares to disturb this Sovereign and yet barks on my face. Not even your Sect Master will dare to do that."

Hierarch Blacknether trembled, his eyes shivering from fright. Just from the voice alone, he could feel that the other party was a formidable expert that he could never dare to fight against.

The space cracked open and an illusionary figure stepped out, appearing in front of everyone. Staring down on Hierarch Blacknether, the figure spoke again. "You should have brought at least a few Deity brats with you if you want to kill me, kid!"

Hierarch Blacknether sucked a cold breath, feeling depressed. He had never thought he would have come across someone with such a mighty strength.

"Who are you?" Hierarch Blacknether asked, toning down his arrogant tone.

The figure exploded with killing intent, pointing his fingers at the Martial Ancestor expert.

"I'm Hades! And now you can die in peace."

"Finger of Death!"

A white light flashed, shooting forth from his fingers as it pierced the Hierarch Blacknether, cutting him into pieces.

"NOOOO!!" Hierarch Blacknether screamed in pain, but it was in vain as he perished into nothingness.

Everyone present on the spot, whether it's humans or demons was left speechless, their expressions filled with disbelief.

Hierarch Blacknether was a big powerhouse of the Demon God's Sect at the Martial Ancestor realm yet he was killed in just one move by the other party.

Glancing at the trembling figures of demons below, the mysterious figure chuckled, a soul-soothing voice covering them, calming down their hearts.