Ch - 107

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' for pledging on the Highest Membership and getting access to all the posts!

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Limited space left!!

Join the Patreon and become a part of this journey. You can be ahead of thousands by getting access to more chapters!

****************************************************************************************

"Brother Nie Li, there are all the deity lakes that I've heard so far." Li Xingyun pointed to the map and said.

Jason observed the map. The map contained the location of at least more than 50 Deity lakes.

Li Xingyun then pointed to five locations and reported, "Brother, these five lakes are high-grade ones but are currently occupied by demon beasts of Dao of the dragon realm or above."

Jason nodded his head.

"And these seventeens were medium-grade. Some are occupied by demon beasts while others are controlled by cultivators." Li Xingyun then pointed to two middle-grade ones. "These two are controlled by Long Tianming's Celestial Dragon Guards."

Jason heard it and a smile crept at the corner of his mouth. He especially made a note of them.

"Brother Li, with how many forces do you have a good relationship?"

"Huh?" Li Xingyun was surprised. He knew Jason must have planned something to do when he asked about this information from him so he replied truthfully.

"Well, I have some relationship with a few forces. Why do you ask?"

Jason said, "Then I want you to ask them if they are interested in selling their deity lakes."

Li Xingyun was dumbfounded. Only after a few seconds did he realize Jason's intention and nod his head before sending people to inform the forces he knew.

The day had gradually darkened. Li Xingyun had already found a buyer for him very quickly. Together with Li Xingyun and Li Hu, Jason headed to the outside world.

"Brother Nie Li, I've already contacted a seller for you. Why would you want to buy almost dried-up Deity Lakes?" Li Xingyun asked out of curiosity.

"Of course, I have a use for it. But I wish for Brother Li to keep it a secret!" Jason lightly smiled.

Li Xingyun didn't ask anything any further. He had complete trust in Jason, leading the way.

Under Li Xingyun's lead, Jason met a blue-robed youth. This youth pointed at the mountain in the distance and said, "That's the Fiery Rain Deity's Lake. Since you're a friend of Boss Xingyun, I'll go ahead and warn you. This Deity's Lake doesn't have many prospects. It only produces two thousand spiritual stones a year. If you want it, five thousand spiritual stones will do!"

Li Xingyun looked at that blue-robed youth and said, "Teng Ze, Nie Li is my brother. Three thousand five hundred spiritual stones, no second price!"

Hearing Li Xingyun's words, Teng Ze pondered for a brief moment. Then he bitterly smiled and said, "Alright then. Since Boss Li Xingyun said so!"

Jason paid four thousand spiritual stones to Teng Ze and completed the transaction.

Teng Ze's group left happily.