Ch 42 - Inside the Red Gate (2)

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' and 'Moran', our Eternal Gods!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

Park Hee-Jin's eyes went round in confusion.

'She still doesn't get it even with that massive hint?'

Jason patted Jin-Woo's shoulder and explained to her.

"Miss, if we move into the forest then we'll only have to worry about bears."

"...Ah!"

Only then did Park Hee-Jin understand their intention.

'Why haven't I thought about that....?'

Park Hee-Jin became ashamed about shouting at Jin-Woo just now.

Her head dropped low, even the skin of her neck reddening up from embarrassment.

Jin-Woo continued to click his tongue.

Jason saw this and shook his head with a smile. 'He is still a child from the heart.'

Jason then saw everyone's complexion and whispered to Jin-Woo.

"Hey do something about the coldness or we've to carry these followers."

Only then did Jin-Woo realize that they were shivering.

"Fuu...."

Jin-Woo spat out a long groan and summoned his Store. He bought fur coats for all of them.

*Poof*

Six coats and Six pairs of boots suddenly popped up in front of his eyes. And of course, the eyes of all four people, excluding Jin-Woo and Jason, all grew super-wide.

"Heok?!"

"W-what the heck?! Was that separate space magic?!"

Park Hee-Jin was taken aback, too, and she hurriedly raised her head to look at Jin-Woo.

Not caring whether they were shocked or not, Jin-Woo spoke to them disinterestedly.

"Put them on."

He finished speaking and reached down to grab the closest fur coat, but then,

Han Song-Yi suddenly grasped his sleeve.

'.....?'

When their gazes met, Han Song-Yi asked him while looking rather scared and confused.

"A-ahjussi, just what's going on with you? You managed to catch that arrow, and now, you used some strange magic to take these clothes out, too."

Jin-Woo frowned as it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that, he'd be swarmed by the endless streams of questions and get irritated to no end.

'Right, let's use this chance to clearly draw the line.'

Jin-Woo raised his voice and spoke in a firm voice.

"Han Song-Yi, I brought you here with me, so I will take full responsibility and protect you. However..."

Jin-Woo's voice became colder next.