Ch - 130

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

A few days later

On the tall mountain cliff stood six giant demonic beasts proud like unmovable titans. Each of the six belonged to one of the ancient races from Dragons to Qilins.

The tall mountain range was called the Eight Desolate Peaks and its peak almost touched the heavens, it was the tallest and biggest mountain in the entire Draconic Ruins Realm being controlled by the Ancestral Demonic Saint Land.

The six giant mountain-like demon beasts were the six Deity rank demon generals, the most loyal servants of the Sage Emperor, standing guard over the Heavenly Dao Inscription Array of the Nine Heavens and Ten Earths and watching for any potential threat to their master, the Sage Emperor.

They would only hunt down humans that had either practiced Heaven's Divination Technique or had broken into the Deity ranks, posing a threat to their master's safety.

They were several hundred meters tall in length with an extremely fierce aura surrounding them. Despite not clearly releasing it, anyone could feel their thick killing intent penetrating the surrounding space making it difficult for anyone to breathe.

For millions of years, who knew how many lives had they taken?

But in the past few months, they were absolutely worried after receiving the news of hundreds of Deity servants being killed by a human.

The six of them didn't even dare to report it to their master fearful of his wrath.

Yet, after the contact pursuit of trails, they were unable to catch a glimpse of that person.

Just as the six of them were furrowing their brows, a deep chill ran down their spine as all of them had the feeling of being their limb tied up by a mysterious force while also being pulled down into the depth of an abyss.

"Oh my is this the Heavenly Dao Inscription Array of the Nine Heavens and Ten Earths? No bad. It seems that the Sage Emperor indeed has some skills after all." A serene and etheral voice exploded over the Eight Desolate Peaks coming from all directions, Omnidirectional.

"W-Who is there?" One of the six giant demon beasts barked while sweating profusely, clearly scared of the aura that was pressuring him.

Raising their heads, their eyes rested on a small humanoid figure hovering above them, staring at the array.

'Since when...'

"You're the one who killed my master's servants, right?" Among the six, a huge turtle beast asked, its voice cold, devoid of emotions.

Jason ignored his voice and raised his hand as a red sword appeared in his hand.

Just as the sword made an entrance, the entire space was filled with a chilly aura, the temperature dropping rapidly.

The Six Deity generals felt a terrifying bloodlust covering them, wanting to devour them whole.

While the six of them were startled and scared by that mighty killing intent, they heard a voice and saw the surrounding energy crying with a profound sword intent rising towards heaven.