Ch - 60

"N-Nie Li? Y-You're Nie Li!" The black-robed guy pointed at Jason and shouted. "Demon Lord! He is that Nie Li!"

The demon lord was startled, staring at Jason in shock, his eyes revealing his disbelief.

"Now you understand how you offended me..." Jason smirked, his eyes brimming with killing intent. An invisible pressure enveloped the three powerful experts from the Dark Guild, rendering them motionless.

"I came here to kill you at first. But then changed my mind to give you all a chance. Hehe... now, you should be dead!"

The Demon Lord gritted his teeth and shot numerous black chains toward Jason from all directions.

Demon Lord didn't dare to hold back and shot out with his full might while making a hand seal. His body rapidly transformed into a gigantic demon that was about five to six meters tall with eight arms. He waved his huge fists, containing the Law of Hell, towards Jason.

But Jason just snorted with no intent to dodge, completely unfazed by the incoming attacks.

Suddenly, just before the attacks could land, Jason's eyes flashed with a red clock-like mark and he vanished into thin air.

When he appeared, he was already behind the trio!

'Eye of Supreme 1st stage!'

"With just this much strength, you want to kill me! Fools!" Jason snorted and waved his hand, landing a solid slap on Demon Lord's face, sending him flying across the room and hitting the wall opposite to him.

The Demon Lord who had been merged with Eight-Armed Darkhell Fiend flew like a kite with broken string and slammed into the wall. But rather than the wall being destroyed, it bounced back the demon lord as he fell down on the ground and spat a full mouthful of blood, his transformation was undone.

"Demon Lord!" His two loyal servants shouted in worry but they were unable to move or else had leaped up to help him.

Jason instantly flashed in front of him and raised his leg before bringing it down upon him, crushing his bones.

Snap! Snap!

The sounds of bones crushing chilled the hearts of the two youths.

"I'm giving you a chance. Bow down and submit to me. Or else even your soul will be annihilated with no chance to enter the river of samsara." Jason sneered, applying more force on him.

The Demon Lord spat another mouthful of blood and gritted his teeth. But it didn't matter how much energy he used, he just couldn't able to lift his body.

'J-Just how strong is he? How can there be such a huge difference?'

"I'm not that much patient!"

"I... I submit! I submit to you!"

"Good boy!" Jason chuckled and released the force applied to him. But just as he did, the Demon Lord sprung into action and roared at Jason.

Jason grinned and grabbed his face. Picking him up from the ground, he slammed him hard onto the ground a few times, until the entire floor was cracked.

Grabbing his skull, Jason channeled his energy into the Demon Lord's body, sinking deeper into his soul and leaving a print into his soul.

Shrugging his head, he threw away the Demon Lord, slamming him into the wall again before walking towards the two youths who had watched the entire show from beginning to end with dumbfounded expressions.

They couldn't believe their eyes that their master who they had thought as the strongest was taken care of by someone so young so easily.

Jason watched their expression and snorted, retrieving his aura and letting the two youths move.