chapter 1

"Tae baby wake up and get ready for college"
Taehyung's mom shouted from the downstairs kitchen,this is the 8th time she shouted to wake Taehyung up but tae is such a sleepy head he would not wake up easily.

Taehyung's mom sighed and laughed a Lil " my baby bear is sleeping too much now he will get late for college and when he will wake up I know he will come running and will blame me like ' mom why didn't wake me up I am late 😭' "

Taehyung's father laughed a Lil hearing this from the table where he was having his breakfast " it's okay don't wake him up ,let my cutie pie son sleep he doesn't have to go to college for one day it's not a big deal . He is already working really hard to be a doctor. Let him rest "

Mrs Kim -" I am not saying that I will not let him take any rest . If he doesn't want go to college I don't have any problem with that I would love to spend the whole day with my cutie pie but you know what he will go to college no matter what he doesn't like to miss any class and also because of Jimin . He and Jimin always go to college so they can spend the whole time together."
Mrs Kim shouted again but this time she was shouting for seokjin " Jin baby if you're ready for office then pls wake your brother up and come down for breakfast."

Jin - " okay mom "
..

Jin went to Taehyung's room and he went near tae's bed and slowly put his hand on Tae's head " tae baby wake up or you will get late for college ".
" Just a Lil more hyung pls " tae said opening his eyes a Lil bit .
" Okay baby brother then why don't you skip college today and miss the chance to meet with your best friend Jimin.. hmm Jimin will be sad if you don't go to college " Jin said dramatically and cutely at the same time.
Tae jumped out of his bed " no I can't skip college". Jin laughed as he watched his brother running towards his washroom.

Taehyung and Jin came downstairs running they were already late .
"Let's go get in the car you will eat your breakfast in the way" Taehyung's father said and Jin and tae bade bye to their mother and three of them left the house.

Tae and Jin finished their breakfast in the car by then they already reached college. Tae got out of the car bading bye to his dad and brother. They also bade bye to tae and left .
(I forgot to mention in the introduction that Jin is the secretary of his dad who is the CEO of Kim industries)

As soon as the car fade away from Taehyung's eyes he saw a familiar car coming . Suddenly a smirk came on Tae's face as he saw the car  stooped by the another side of the rode . A handsome man opened the widow of the car looking straight at Taehyung. Taehyung knew the man was watching him but he acted like he didn't noticed anything. Tae turned around sliding his hand slightly touching his ass cheek . The scene was so sexy . The man on the looked at tae's sexy movement with lustful eyes. As Taehyung entered the college gate the man smirked closing the window and telling his driver to start the car.

( In jungkook's mansion)

Namjoon was walking towards the biggest room of that big mansion . He reached there and knocked on the door
"Jungkook let's go I am ready" Namjoon said .
"Coming hyung" Jungkook replied . The next second Jungkook came out of his room . They both were ready to go to the office. ( Sorry I also forgot to mention Namjoon in jungkook's secretary)

They were on their way to the office when jungkook saw from a distance a familiar figure getting out of a car bading bye to someone. As the car reached near the figure who was standing on the other side of the road near the gate of college.

Jungkook opened the window of his car to get a clear view of the boy .
He saw the boy turning around in a very very sexy way his hand touched his ass cheek . The boy slowly faded out from Jk's eyes as he entered the college. Jungkook closed the window and told his driver to start the car. Jk asked Namjoon "Did you get all the information about that boy"
" Yes I hired someone to get all the information about the boy . We will get it when we reach the office "
Jungkook smirked (( jungkook in his mind - you will mine one day baby boy for sure)) .