chapter 26

After finishing lunch tae's parents told him that now they have to go back . And Taehyung was really sad to hear that . Jungkook noticed it and said " uncle, aunty why don't you stay here for a day ."

Tae's mom -" that's so sweet of you dear but we don't want to cause any trouble,you are already doing a lot for us ."

Jk -" no no aunty it's fine you can stay here . "

Tae's Parents also wanted to stay there with Taehyung. Jin whispered in his mom's ear .

Jin -" mom let's stay here I missed tae a lot and I don't want to leave early. "

She then looked at Taehyung.

Tae hold her hands and pleaded

Tae -" mom dad pls stay here just for tonight please. "

And at last his parents decided to stay there for one night.
Tae was so happy to hear that . But his happiness didn't last for long.

Jungkook came near him and whispered "don't be so happy baby you're going to face problems soon."

Taehyung was confused " what problem?"
He asked whispering.

Jungkook -" well you will not  face problems if you managed not to make any sound."

Tae-" what ?." Taehyung was really confused and also scared .

Jungkook just smiled and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Time skip~

Taehyung's mom decided to cook for all of them so she went to the market with Jin. Namjoon also joined them .

Mr. Kim -" son I haven't seen your room yet can I see it.?"

Taehyung -" sure dad."

Mr Kim -" where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung -" he is in his room working on his laptop."

Mr Kim hummed and went with Taehyung to see his room ( the guest room)